Все Категории

Anti Doping for bots now! =)

Поиск
21 апр. 2024, 01:5021.04.24

Do doping control on these bots because not only did they capture all the points in seconds but they swept us like we would have played with unarmed mechs. The matchmaking is bad, very bad. I prefer to wait 3 minutes and play with humans, so at least I have a better chance of losing to someone who worked hard to get their hangar (of course there will be those who paid for it, I accept that too), but let the abuse come from the developers I find it degrading.  Could it at least be possible for the bots used to complete the teams to be equipped with weapons commensurate with the human players? Come on! Have a little respect for the player!

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
22 апр. 2024, 11:4722.04.24

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, we will take it into account. As a rule, the system tries to pair the equal number of the bots for both teams, but it seems, your case was an exclusion. Besides, Bots in the game can be strong and have good equipment, but they don't think as deeply as real players. We're working on making the AI more advanced to act more like real people.