Все Категории

a mech idea

a mech idea

Поиск
18 апр. 2024, 20:2018.04.24

a mech idea

Mech name; Commando.

Health: at max level is 100.000

Energy capacity: at max level is 16 (or 18)

Speed: 20

Ability: its ability allows it to gain extra speed like paragon, 25% decrease in damage being received and lastly a third weapon that's based on which ever weapon type you got equiped on your right arm, also the ability ends either when your weapon is empty or the time runs out. ability doesn't improve through the use of mods

For example, if you got a sniper based weapon you gain a quick firing average damage sniper that slows a target down when hit enough times.

If given a mortar type weapon they'll gain a low damage single shot mortar with a large splash radius that causes a enemy mech to take more damage.

If given a close rang weapon they'll gain a 8 shot shotgun that is  like the basic shotgun that's availible but with the max rang it could possibly  get plus a chance for double damage.

The strength of these weapons depend on both the level of the mech and that of the weapon used, however what makes this mech truly special is that its always armed, what i mean with that is that which ever arm doesn't have a weapon instead gains a melee weapon. If the mech has no ranged weapons on than both arms will have melee weapons, the special ability will add even more speed to the mech (double the original boost), extra rang and damage to the melee weapons and lastly increase defense by 50%.

Duration of the ability is 12 seconds, same for the cooldown (10 seconds if no weapons are equiped)

The melee weapons can be modded, the list is bellow. 

Reaper: gains life stealing to melee weapons, however its only 1% of the damage that's done plus 10% when the enemy is killed. (max level)

Heat blade: adds the heat effect on mechs for 6 seconds and does it with the 5th hit with the blades(max level). cannot be used together with Reaper nor electric.

Electric: makes it so that the attack reaches 5 more enemy mechs near the original mech being attacked for about 35% of the damage the blades can do (at max level) does not stack with reaper nor heat blade

Extended blade: gives extra rang to blades, maybe 25% (max level)

the mech would look similarly to this image (i do not own the art) 

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
22 апр. 2024, 11:3622.04.24
22 апр. 2024, 11:36(отредактировано)

Hello! Thanks a lot for sharing your idea with us. It's a really pretty well-thought concept, so we will definitely take it into account 👌

22 апр. 2024, 14:1722.04.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! Thanks a lot for sharing your idea with us. It's a really pretty well-thought concept, so we will definitely take it into account 👌

Thank you for the compliment, i really appreciate it. 

23 апр. 2024, 20:4823.04.24
23 апр. 2024, 20:49(отредактировано)

Really unique and cool concept! though based on the ability and its gimmick, I'm guessing it would take Plarium a while to program it and balance it if they took the idea into consideration!