Все Категории

Tournements are getting boring

Поиск
3 апр. 2024, 08:4203.04.24

Well i've played this game for a while now, having been through death match and that other type of tournement, but its honestly getting boring.

Death match is a nice gamemode, but when you're doing it over and over again it is just making it harder to realy grind to try and get to the top to win something, so i suggest making a control point tournement to mix things up, or even just a survival mode against AI bots where you and your team need to survive for as long as you possibly can. Justanything to make things more interesting would be fine even if its a shorter death match mode where you'll only have 1 mech and only 1 mech, but maybe having slow healt regeneration.

Anyways, i hope tournements will become more fun and diverse. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 апр. 2024, 12:4704.04.24

i really hope we'll get a new type of tournement to play.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
4 апр. 2024, 14:2404.04.24

Hello! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will take it into account 😉

The PvE Mode is coming soon! Make sure to give it a try!

5 апр. 2024, 06:1205.04.24
CrystalDrew

i will do that. i can barely wait to do PvE!! its something i've been waiting for, for a long time. 

5 апр. 2024, 12:2905.04.24
CrystalDrew

By the way, Around how much time will be needed to bring the PvE Mode? I want to know because I also want to try out this new mode. I'm really excited. ψ(`∇´)ψ

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
5 апр. 2024, 14:5205.04.24
The Killer

By the way, Around how much time will be needed to bring the PvE Mode? I want to know because I also want to try out this new mode. I'm really excited. ψ(`∇´)ψ

It's coming soon. I mean really soon.

6 апр. 2024, 13:1806.04.24

I NO LONGER FOLLOW OR TOURNAMENTS the game is now collapsing. , if you call this games,, friends are robbing you of real money and nothing in return... now they have become too greedy.... they are only interested in your money, not your entertainment.... now the weapons are just guns and forget. so that anyone can feel strong, and consequently influence you to spend.... it's a game manipulated by AI. these people don't care about your skills. only your wallet..... I won't add anything else, the worst kind

6 апр. 2024, 17:1106.04.24
B.P.R.

I NO LONGER FOLLOW OR TOURNAMENTS the game is now collapsing. , if you call this games,, friends are robbing you of real money and nothing in return... now they have become too greedy.... they are only interested in your money, not your entertainment.... now the weapons are just guns and forget. so that anyone can feel strong, and consequently influence you to spend.... it's a game manipulated by AI. these people don't care about your skills. only your wallet..... I won't add anything else, the worst kind

the game isn't collapsing. does the game have problems? yes, are people being a little too greedy...also yes, but the game isn't collapsing nor is it bad. the game is pretty good and fun to play to distract yourself with.

overal i think the game is good, same for the staff. 

6 апр. 2024, 17:3106.04.24
6 апр. 2024, 17:31(отредактировано)

SO I repeat, JOY IS CUTE. NO ONE SAID IT'S BAD, BUT IT'S MANAGED IN A WAY To make you only spend money, having nothing in return. as it is set up now, it is unplayable. for those who know and see, now all weapons have curvatures and fire-and-forget shots. that is, shoot, you'll take it anyway. they are all lock-on sniper weapons. not to mention the bots, programmed to manage the matches. Is it possible that each game has 1 real opponent and 4 bots?? ,, then the game is nice... but it can't work like this, if not, only to lighten the portfolio of the new entrants, those who in 3 months will mourn their money spent uselessly.... so IF NOT THERE THEY ARE REAL PLAYERS THE GAME COLLAPSES.

i

6 апр. 2024, 18:4106.04.24
6 апр. 2024, 18:42(отредактировано)
B.P.R.

SO I repeat, JOY IS CUTE. NO ONE SAID IT'S BAD, BUT IT'S MANAGED IN A WAY To make you only spend money, having nothing in return. as it is set up now, it is unplayable. for those who know and see, now all weapons have curvatures and fire-and-forget shots. that is, shoot, you'll take it anyway. they are all lock-on sniper weapons. not to mention the bots, programmed to manage the matches. Is it possible that each game has 1 real opponent and 4 bots?? ,, then the game is nice... but it can't work like this, if not, only to lighten the portfolio of the new entrants, those who in 3 months will mourn their money spent uselessly.... so IF NOT THERE THEY ARE REAL PLAYERS THE GAME COLLAPSES.

i

i see, sorry for me miss understanding it. however even though the game is set up in a way to make you spend money, it is not unplayable as i've won a lot of matches and haven't spend any money at all. 

from the way the game seems to be designed is that as you win the difficulty ramps up until you loose a few times, after that rng also has an effect on it before the difficulty returns back to normal, when you know this the game becomes easier although i do have to admit there are times in which the game is unfair for too long.

all i can say is that you can still win if you use the right strategies, its not easy but it is daoble even for those who spend no money. 

7 апр. 2024, 17:2207.04.24
8 апр. 2024, 13:54(отредактировано)
nyla

i see, sorry for me miss understanding it. however even though the game is set up in a way to make you spend money, it is not unplayable as i've won a lot of matches and haven't spend any money at all. 

from the way the game seems to be designed is that as you win the difficulty ramps up until you loose a few times, after that rng also has an effect on it before the difficulty returns back to normal, when you know this the game becomes easier although i do have to admit there are times in which the game is unfair for too long.

all i can say is that you can still win if you use the right strategies, its not easy but it is daoble even for those who spend no money. 

yes but be...sincere. I don't get stressed at work. This game is a health hazard. be careful guys, in addition to robbing you of money for nothing, they will make you lose your temper, it's a game to abandon, it's at the limits of tolerance.. these are wearing you out. they know it. and they know you'll spend, it's a drug, worse than gambling --- they spend and they'll lower their f**ing arrogance... but most people are blinded... and they don't see. she spends and has nothing in hand... humanity is like this. and they leverage this, they don't create fun.

Edited: explicit language is prohibited by the rules of the forum