Все Категории

Lock mech abilities at gamestart

Поиск
28 март 2024, 19:1728.03.24

Because it's not fair that the "dash" mechs get such a HUGE advantage. I main M.D cause I love supporting. The game starts and the first point is capped before we (the rest of the mechs) can get there. I know this sounds like whining, because it is. Atm it's just bad thought out logics which can easily be changed. Such a shame since it's such a great game.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
29 март 2024, 15:4729.03.24

Hello! Thanks a lot for your feedback. Nonetheless, in our opinion, it doesn't break the game balance. We will keep an eye on this issue and inform you if something's gonna be changed, but currently, it's not expected.

29 март 2024, 16:2829.03.24

Ok, so let me give you another scenario. There is an achievement to cap the middle control point first, 7 times. Is that achievable if you play Brickhouse you think? This achievement soley favour the dash mechs. In fact, I would say you would be hard pressed not using a dash mech.

So this achievement is different from the "Kill 15 mechs" achievements which any mech can do. It has an enviromental element to it that favour a spesific mech. Just like every beginning of a match when capping the first CP. So, In my case, I need to cap 16 CP's for the weekly, I am forced to play a mech I dont want to play, just to be able to complete the achievement. I am not forced ofc, but it cuts down the time and effort by half. So, do you agree an extent that these mechs have an advantage? Do any other mech have an advantage like this? 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
3 апр. 2024, 15:1503.04.24
anbrugm

Ok, so let me give you another scenario. There is an achievement to cap the middle control point first, 7 times. Is that achievable if you play Brickhouse you think? This achievement soley favour the dash mechs. In fact, I would say you would be hard pressed not using a dash mech.

So this achievement is different from the "Kill 15 mechs" achievements which any mech can do. It has an enviromental element to it that favour a spesific mech. Just like every beginning of a match when capping the first CP. So, In my case, I need to cap 16 CP's for the weekly, I am forced to play a mech I dont want to play, just to be able to complete the achievement. I am not forced ofc, but it cuts down the time and effort by half. So, do you agree an extent that these mechs have an advantage? Do any other mech have an advantage like this? 

The Objectives are designed to cover the majority of the Content. Indeed, the mentioned one is much easier to complete using some fast Mechs, but nevertheless, it's not set in stone. It's up to you how to make it!