Все Категории

Unanswered Arc Torrent Changes

Поиск
9 март 2024, 14:3309.03.24

I don't understand how the Arc Torrent has falloff damage outside of optimal. Since now after the update, the Optimal range is the same as the max range. Range implants have always Improved the optimal ranges of weapons. So optimal range & max range with implant should be 49.8.

So please explain how there is any falloff damage to the Arc Torrent now? As tested, range implants for all other weapons are working fine, improving optimal ranges.  So why is the AT Range implant hard lock nerfed and getting singled out?? 

Not even offering the players an implant removal discount after such drastic changes (like they did with the EM Rifle Nerf) also makes this seem a bit grimy because they know players will want to switch implants. 

Saying "The implant removal is being reworked" is not enough. Players need some kind of compensation with changes like this. Any excuse not to give an "implant removal discount" at this point will just be viewed as straight greed.  

They should have just increased the range of ember gun & all the other "Shotgun type" weapons to match the range of the shotgun (Base 39m). Shotgun used to be so much fun back in the day before the major update. That's the main reason I, along with many others, have not used any of the new close quarter weapons because the range is too short at base 30m. 

Increasing the range of all other "Shotgun type" weapons to 39m instead of nerfing ATs so badly would have made players want to try out the new stuff more but now they just want to quit. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 март 2024, 10:5911.03.24
16 март 2024, 14:54(отредактировано)

Just you wait for disc launchers and EMs. Arc torrents are manageable from a distance, try to keep more than 45 meters away for now. Also max arcs with gold range implants have 66 meters of range. Not that it’ll be something you’ll face at this point

https://9apps.ooo/

11 март 2024, 13:3511.03.24

You're spot on SaltyBakes.

Once again Plarium, why are players the ones paying for YOUR game rebalancing and YOUR decision to no longer deliver the performance that was paid for?  I can't think of a better way to drive away customers.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
11 март 2024, 14:4211.03.24

Hello! We will take your feedback into account. However, it should be noted that the aim of the rebalance was to make the Weapon meet their Grades and Classes. Since Arc Torrent is a Close Quarters Weapon, it must be effective only for short-distance battles. Considering this and choosing the appropriate strategy, the Weapon will remain as effective as it was (btw DLs and ATs are still my the most used Weapons)

14 март 2024, 16:2514.03.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! We will take your feedback into account. However, it should be noted that the aim of the rebalance was to make the Weapon meet their Grades and Classes. Since Arc Torrent is a Close Quarters Weapon, it must be effective only for short-distance battles. Considering this and choosing the appropriate strategy, the Weapon will remain as effective as it was (btw DLs and ATs are still my the most used Weapons)

The thing what i do consider weird is the DMG nerf. The Ember Gun already replaced the Arc Torrent in terms of DMG. After the Arc nerf Scape211 even said that in Endgame, Fragment Gun is stronger than Arc Torrent now, something he was considering even before the nerf.

14 март 2024, 22:0214.03.24
Peulut

The thing what i do consider weird is the DMG nerf. The Ember Gun already replaced the Arc Torrent in terms of DMG. After the Arc nerf Scape211 even said that in Endgame, Fragment Gun is stronger than Arc Torrent now, something he was considering even before the nerf.

BTW ember gun is coming to gear hub for in game resources next and I think it's this month based on the release cycle so far so good news for f2p. I sure hope it doesn't get NERFed.

But yeah the point still stands many seem to agree fragment gun is better than arc torrents which is odd because arc torrents are epic and fragment gun is rare but I'd also argue they fulfill different niches. Is that enough for arc torrents to remain relevan? Probably not. Though I'd like for the lines to be blurry on what grade items are strong, that's not happening here as ember guns are yet stronger than fragment guns filling the same niche.