Все Категории

No point in playing more than two battles a day

Поиск
28 янв. 2024, 08:0328.01.24

You can get all your achievements in 2 battles for the day, and a steady stream of 200 a coins every 5 days for an input of 10 battles total.

When plarium increased spec sprees to 30 battle MVPs and took away a coins it made it not worth it to put in the extra time.

https://9apps.ooo/

Tournaments are a crap shoot and also take a ton of battles/time investment

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
29 янв. 2024, 11:3329.01.24

It depends on your goals a lot. For me, 2 battles a day wouldn't be enough as I'm playing mainly for fun but not for Achievements, Objectives and stuff 😁

29 янв. 2024, 17:0029.01.24

no, nothing makes sense in this game, which cannot be called a game for fun, a total frustration, thank goodness I didn't spend anything, it's money wasted in the wind., indecent game.

29 янв. 2024, 17:0229.01.24
CrystalDrew

It depends on your goals a lot. For me, 2 battles a day wouldn't be enough as I'm playing mainly for fun but not for Achievements, Objectives and stuff 😁

fun ?? I don't see it, I only see bots that don't let you play, and I don't see real players. Is this game a deception?? Who am I playing against??

30 янв. 2024, 12:2730.01.24
Dionisio

fun ?? I don't see it, I only see bots that don't let you play, and I don't see real players. Is this game a deception?? Who am I playing against??

I'm talking about myself. What's fun for me doesn't have to be fun for anyone else

31 янв. 2024, 16:5831.01.24

but here we are talking about us, and then you didn't listen to me.

1 фев. 2024, 08:3501.02.24
Dionisio

but here we are talking about us, and then you didn't listen to me.

You literally replied to my comment where I stated "I'm playing mainly for fun"

2 фев. 2024, 20:2502.02.24
Dionisio

you didn't answer my doubt, ... who am I playing against??

my last opponent?...22k hangars...245,000 kills..(I have 75k and a 13k hangar), who am I playing against?? stronger levels and bots???. do you see fun?? yes of course you will have privileges, (and don't say no) ... and who knows what knowledge of the game, or maybe you have the 7 star rocket mortar.. and you have fun down there,,,,,... But who am I playing against? levels on par with me?? no... and if you play against levels 3 times stronger, I challenge you to find the fun

5 фев. 2024, 18:3805.02.24

The reason you probably get put against stronger opponents is because of Skill-Based-Matchmaking. I dont know the exact factors, but one of the factors is your win-rate. If your win-rate is high, you get put against players that might have a better hangar than you, but have less skill. Basically you have the skill advantage and they get the power advantage to balance it.

I understand why they made it like that.

Here is a example: My SP is around 5000 my win-rate is 76,75%, and it's only increasing because i have become way better, mainly with the Discs and how to avoid other Discs. Almost all my opponents have a stronger hangar than me or have paid items, yet i still beat them, because i am just that much better than them. In even 1vs1 stronger players than me, reaching up to 10k SP and i make them struggle, even beating a few of them if they arent skilled enough. Now, imagine what would happen if i would only be put against players that have a equal hangar to me.

Do i think matchmaking needs improvement and has problems? Yes.

Am i against the skill-based-matchmaking? Not really.

5 фев. 2024, 18:4105.02.24
CrystalDrew

What's your win-rate and SP actually? You say you play the game.

5 фев. 2024, 18:4205.02.24
CrystalDrew

I know there is a CrystalDrew in the FLOO clan. Not sure if it's you tho, could be.

5 фев. 2024, 21:2605.02.24
Peulut

The reason you probably get put against stronger opponents is because of Skill-Based-Matchmaking. I dont know the exact factors, but one of the factors is your win-rate. If your win-rate is high, you get put against players that might have a better hangar than you, but have less skill. Basically you have the skill advantage and they get the power advantage to balance it.

Here is a example: My SP is around 5000 my win-rate is 76,75%, and it's only increasing because i have become way better, mainly with the Discs and how to avoid other Discs. Almost all my opponents have a stronger hangar than me or have paid items, yet i still beat them, because i am just that much better than them. In even 1vs1 stronger players than me, reaching up to 10k SP and i make them struggle, even beating a few of them if they arent skilled enough. Now, imagine what would happen if i would only be put against players that have a equal hangar to me.

Ok, so the game just put me in 2vs2 against someone that could just almost one-tab me with his Discs. THAT IS NOT A FAIR MATCH, SKILL is not infinite. Is skill-based-matchmaking good? Maybe. But it should give both sides a fair chance and NOT make the battle as one-sided as it could possibly be because the game was too lazy to come up with a fair opponent.

5 фев. 2024, 21:2705.02.24

I do find it stupid that a fish-player can still win in this game.

6 фев. 2024, 16:0206.02.24
Peulut

I know there is a CrystalDrew in the FLOO clan. Not sure if it's you tho, could be.

It can be one of my accounts. Who knows? 😉

6 фев. 2024, 18:5306.02.24
Peulut

Ok, so the game just put me in 2vs2 against someone that could just almost one-tab me with his Discs. THAT IS NOT A FAIR MATCH, SKILL is not infinite. Is skill-based-matchmaking good? Maybe. But it should give both sides a fair chance and NOT make the battle as one-sided as it could possibly be because the game was too lazy to come up with a fair opponent.

What they could do is put some kind of limit too how much difference there can be between SP in a match, maybe 1000SP difference at max?

9 фев. 2024, 17:2209.02.24

Yeah I really hate that nearly all events don't give acoins now - don't forget the daily bonus ad change... 

9 фев. 2024, 20:5009.02.24
CrystalDrew

It can be one of my accounts. Who knows? 😉

"accounts". So you are suggesting you have multiple accounts 🤔

10 фев. 2024, 05:0810.02.24

Can't really say it was quite an improvement since the game's introduction of more than how many years again? Started playing the game way back during the pandemic and it has always been the same. I don't even see the point of why there's an indicated "power" for each element of a mech (mech+weapon+pilot) when it's disregarded during matchmaking. And how hard would it be to create an algorithm that prevents matching between hangars with SP that's more than twice from each other. Makes me think that it was intentional (most likely to force players to spend more money, time, effort and resources) or that the developers just don't know what they're doing. 

10 фев. 2024, 05:2210.02.24
Peulut

Skill based matchmaking? Can't really say skill can compensate that much against "player" based hangars and bots with twice your own SP. Also, "Skill" is quite subjective to just be narrowed down to a win rate number. 

If that idea of the game is to match hangars with equal SP then they should just stick to it. And there's not much science is keeping to that dynamic, since the system can easily find other means to kill your mech with unimaginable accuracy, improbable damage or just simply overrun you with multiple tanks and stunners. 

10 фев. 2024, 07:4110.02.24
Arcjuan

Skill based matchmaking? Can't really say skill can compensate that much against "player" based hangars and bots with twice your own SP. Also, "Skill" is quite subjective to just be narrowed down to a win rate number. 

If that idea of the game is to match hangars with equal SP then they should just stick to it. And there's not much science is keeping to that dynamic, since the system can easily find other means to kill your mech with unimaginable accuracy, improbable damage or just simply overrun you with multiple tanks and stunners. 

Skill does matter as you can see this video from Scape211: https://youtu.be/Id7He112tU8?si=fQYbGVmhFHkIIXY3 first match he played. Scape211 and his teammate (which he calls "buddy" for some reason so i'm going to call him "buddy")  play a CPC match against 2 players. Scape211 is 4k SP and "buddy" has 5k SP, the opponents had 6k SP and 7k SP. Yet Scape211 and "buddy" still won by a large mile, simply because they were way better than their opponents to the point that the power-advantage the opponents had didn't even work. If the opponents had the same SP as Scape211 and "buddy" then Scape211 and "buddy" would have vaporized them.

Does the matchmaking have problems? Yes.

But i understand the reason why they do skill-based-matchmaking and not hangar-based-matchmaking.

By the way, the matchmaking doesnt just only look at your win-rate, there are other factors like win-streak, we just dont know all of them. Probably because if we would know all factors we could fine more ways to exploit matchmaking.

Now about the bots, that they have stronger mechs and weapons (or atleast more in a hangar) than the players is kinda stupid. Cryo Launchers are assist weapons but the Cryos of bots hit way too hard. Tho we still wipe the floor with bots even tho they have stronger mechs and weapons. The biggest problem are the bots in FFA because they keep targeting the player snd double-team the player.

10 фев. 2024, 16:1210.02.24
Dionisio

you didn't answer my doubt, ... who am I playing against??

my last opponent?...22k hangars...245,000 kills..(I have 75k and a 13k hangar), who am I playing against?? stronger levels and bots???. do you see fun?? yes of course you will have privileges, (and don't say no) ... and who knows what knowledge of the game, or maybe you have the 7 star rocket mortar.. and you have fun down there,,,,,... But who am I playing against? levels on par with me?? no... and if you play against levels 3 times stronger, I challenge you to find the fun

you still don't have an answer, I understand that you can't say... but it's obvious who we're playing against, if a BOT has to take away my victories. who knows why even though I'm the best in the game, and I kill more than anyone, we lose the game, and the opposing bots win, who knows, GIVE ME ANSWER please. but let's ask for a serious answer. I understand that you don't care, because you take your salary home anyway..

i

i