Все Категории

Missing the point

Missing the point

Поиск
19 март 2023, 15:1419.03.23

Missing the point

So your response to people complaining that their mechs were made less effective because the update is that you'll be adding more p2w mechs. So really you're just saying you want to invest yet more money and/of resources with no compensation for what's lost. All you care about is money you're so greedy you double down on this stupid cash grab instead of addressing the actual concern. The problem isn't that people are lacking effective mechs. It's that they had effective mechs that they invested into. Valuable resources just down the drain. "Oh don't worry we'll keep looking for ways to make you open your wallet".

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 март 2023, 20:5819.03.23

It is stupid f2p play should have a chance

and please buff zephyr it is useless right now as good as slingshot

19 март 2023, 22:3919.03.23

bruh they really spoiling p2w players how bout us f2p players like man

20 март 2023, 14:1520.03.23

Just so everyone knows, this is bad for f2p and p2p. F2P has to grind through a lame progression systrm just for the good mechs to br avalable to them and p2p just lost a bunch of money.

20 март 2023, 14:3320.03.23
BAAB

Just so everyone knows, this is bad for f2p and p2p. F2P has to grind through a lame progression systrm just for the good mechs to br avalable to them and p2p just lost a bunch of money.

I don't know why free players bitch, moan and complain that they don't have something they are unwilling to purchase. 

If everything in the game was free, then there would be no game. You need income to pay salaries for developers, techie staff, servers, etc

They said all mechs and weapons will be unlocked from the progress path eventually. Have a little patience maybe? The cost in A coins is likley to set you off since they took all of them out of the economy...

And if you can't afford $15 for a mech or a weapon perhaps you should focus on that issue first. 

Since the update, I have seen nothing truly different aside from tanks being a bit more tank like.

20 март 2023, 14:5820.03.23
Tiberius

I don't know why free players bitch, moan and complain that they don't have something they are unwilling to purchase. 

If everything in the game was free, then there would be no game. You need income to pay salaries for developers, techie staff, servers, etc

They said all mechs and weapons will be unlocked from the progress path eventually. Have a little patience maybe? The cost in A coins is likley to set you off since they took all of them out of the economy...

And if you can't afford $15 for a mech or a weapon perhaps you should focus on that issue first. 

Since the update, I have seen nothing truly different aside from tanks being a bit more tank like.

Nothing different huh, lol. im a p2p player and half my hangar is useless now. My maxed arc torrent 12s are no match for graviton beams at 30m, my shotguns can barley kill a surge with a full mag, I've been one shot killed more times in the past week than the last 8 months and the AI bots are so OP that they consistently are all 3 MVPs in the last matches I've played. You're right, nothings changed.

20 март 2023, 15:0620.03.23
DewayneD4

Nothing different huh, lol. im a p2p player and half my hangar is useless now. My maxed arc torrent 12s are no match for graviton beams at 30m, my shotguns can barley kill a surge with a full mag, I've been one shot killed more times in the past week than the last 8 months and the AI bots are so OP that they consistently are all 3 MVPs in the last matches I've played. You're right, nothings changed.

Graviton beam was just as good before. Which also means I don't use them often.

The bots are another topic but it's been more fun having to play well versus roll face on keyboard for the win. This change was necessary in my opinion. You have to pay attention and can't just run into the open like a bonzai charge.

21 март 2023, 01:3121.03.23
Tiberius

You said "if everything in the game was free there would be no game" then pointed out how everything would be made available for in game resources (free) so be patient? Not only you know know uour first statement isn't true as do the devs.

And like that's not even the subject of this thread so why bring it up. Or you just wanna bitch about f2ps wanting to have fun?

21 март 2023, 02:0821.03.23

I am facing people 3 times my rating and my rating is 2290, and add the pay 2 win players it is not fun and its a very unbalanced and impossible to win now. Before the update i did pretty good and now all i do now is loose and die asap, im close to getting rid of this game. Bad enough they did it to raid shadow legends but this is horrible and so wrong and unfair 

22 март 2023, 11:5422.03.23
BAAB

You said "if everything in the game was free there would be no game" then pointed out how everything would be made available for in game resources (free) so be patient? Not only you know know uour first statement isn't true as do the devs.

And like that's not even the subject of this thread so why bring it up. Or you just wanna bitch about f2ps wanting to have fun?

How old are you honestly? 

Just because something is available for free in a game does not make it a free game. I mentioned the progress path since it's a positive. Time and effort is required In another thread you appear to be too lazy to grind things out so perhaps you should just quit. 

I don't think you will be missed.

22 март 2023, 16:4922.03.23
22 март 2023, 16:55(отредактировано)
Tiberius

How old are you honestly? 

Just because something is available for free in a game does not make it a free game. I mentioned the progress path since it's a positive. Time and effort is required In another thread you appear to be too lazy to grind things out so perhaps you should just quit. 

I don't think you will be missed.

"You appear to be too lazy to grind things out."

Well fucking forgive me for not wanting to turn the "game" into a chore for an indefinite reward, you fucking prick.

22 март 2023, 19:5022.03.23

Seems like Tiberius is a plarium plant, Repeatedly defending the debalancing and claiming nothing has really changed.

22 март 2023, 21:1522.03.23
22 март 2023, 21:17(отредактировано)
DewayneD4

Seems like Tiberius is a plarium plant, Repeatedly defending the debalancing and claiming nothing has really changed.

I don't want to accuse any one person of being a plang but it seems ther's more people defending plarium's worse changes. So there must be some plants poisoning the well. This person does exhibit the behavior of a person I had a conversation with elsewhere who wouldn't answer when I asked if plarium was paying them. Namely, questioning my age. But trolls do that too.

22 март 2023, 23:3822.03.23
Tiberius

it is possible to create paid and free options of my item without affecting the company's payment, they don't because they don't want to

22 март 2023, 23:4322.03.23

A new robot game was recently released that does exactly that a system where you can purchase my items either buying or paying just choose the option you want , name of this game is little big robots

22 март 2023, 23:4722.03.23

if plarium makes this change it will be a big change in her reputation , because she is already known for her P2W games

23 март 2023, 11:5523.03.23
BAAB

I don't want to accuse any one person of being a plang but it seems ther's more people defending plarium's worse changes. So there must be some plants poisoning the well. This person does exhibit the behavior of a person I had a conversation with elsewhere who wouldn't answer when I asked if plarium was paying them. Namely, questioning my age. But trolls do that too.

You're the little troll. Coming here bitching about everything. I'm not defending Plarium, simply pointing out your comments and many like you are simply over exaggerated. If you played the game which I'm not convinced that you still do, you would know the truth.

When I say nothing has changed for the most part, it's because I don't see any changes in my win/loss ratio or ability to kill or ability to hide and not die, nor do any of my friends. Tanks are harder to kill yes. Paragon and Lancer suck but they also sucked before. 

Thank you Plarium for making the game harder because it was way too damn easy before. 

If you want easy mode Baab, go play Hello Kitty!

23 март 2023, 17:0723.03.23
Tiberius

You're the little troll. Coming here bitching about everything. I'm not defending Plarium, simply pointing out your comments and many like you are simply over exaggerated. If you played the game which I'm not convinced that you still do, you would know the truth.

When I say nothing has changed for the most part, it's because I don't see any changes in my win/loss ratio or ability to kill or ability to hide and not die, nor do any of my friends. Tanks are harder to kill yes. Paragon and Lancer suck but they also sucked before. 

Thank you Plarium for making the game harder because it was way too damn easy before. 

If you want easy mode Baab, go play Hello Kitty!

You didn't deny being a plarium plant so how much are they paying you?

24 март 2023, 11:0824.03.23
BAAB

You didn't deny being a plarium plant so how much are they paying you?

1,000 "A" Coins per week. 

24 март 2023, 13:4924.03.23

I'd be a plant for 1k per week. 

24 март 2023, 17:4424.03.23

Imagine having to listen to her bitch all day? Ugh...