Все Категории

please make changes

please make changes

Поиск
17 март 2023, 22:3017.03.23

please make changes

Ever since this dam update all i do is loose its impossible to win agianst the pay 2 win whales and all i do is die and sit and wait for the game to finish itss unfair and wrong

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 март 2023, 04:1218.03.23

I feel you.

18 март 2023, 09:3318.03.23

What's your hanger rating?

20 март 2023, 14:4220.03.23

The AI bots are ridiculous now. I have a 7600 hangar rating and have been struggling to win games. The last 5 or six matches I've played all 3 MVPs were AI bots. 

it doesn't help that they will all stop shooting other bots to focus on a real player even if there are other bots right in front of them. This game is so effed up now.

20 март 2023, 18:0520.03.23
DewayneD4

The AI bots are ridiculous now. I have a 7600 hangar rating and have been struggling to win games. The last 5 or six matches I've played all 3 MVPs were AI bots. 

it doesn't help that they will all stop shooting other bots to focus on a real player even if there are other bots right in front of them. This game is so effed up now.

I agree that it's sad to see BOTs get MVP over players. I've also noticed this in FFA , even when I'm in a match with 2-3 other players...usually 1-2 will get in the top 3 and the other is a BOT. 

It's very obvious that the BOTs do not scale evenly with players, too. So, I have 1 legendary mech in my hangar....that means the BOTs get 3-4 (Bastion, surge, Onyx, Brickhouse). Also, their pilot implants are almost always MAXED, which is hundreds of dollars of upgrades just on its own. If I were to spend $$ to obtain what opposing BOT hangars are, it is easily several thousand $$.

20 март 2023, 18:3820.03.23

"The AI bots are ridiculous now."

It's harder now and I like it personally. Before it was way too easy to take out bots. Now you have to play better to win. 

Everyone wants easy street, what is the point of that?

20 март 2023, 18:4320.03.23

Hanger rating is 2290 and all i do is loose and im not a bad player i get 6 or 7 even 13 kills and i still loose, bad enough in order to get credits u have to do missions and dailys and that there is not a lot at all 

20 март 2023, 20:0120.03.23

It's not as much the difficulty level of the new bots it's the purpose of that difficulty level. The new bots have legendary hangars and weapons to an extent that it would be very exp for a regular player to attain. The purpose of this is to beat down players so much that they want to spend money on the weapons they are getting beat down with.

20 март 2023, 20:3120.03.23
DewayneD4

It's not as much the difficulty level of the new bots it's the purpose of that difficulty level. The new bots have legendary hangars and weapons to an extent that it would be very exp for a regular player to attain. The purpose of this is to beat down players so much that they want to spend money on the weapons they are getting beat down with.

I have only noticed this when you're playing with heavy weapons.

Dumb down your hangar to 1k and see what bots and weapons you fight against...make sure you exclude the humans.

If matchmaking thinks you're a baller then you're going to face a bigger challenge. Carrying any Legendary weapons or mechs and that's what you'll be facing.

We were only dicking around this weekend so my evidence is not scientific but try for yourself.

20 март 2023, 21:3620.03.23

My biggest complaint about the changes is not whether u pay for stuff or not, it's that Plarium has completely undermined every players hard work and achievements by making the game pretty much unplayable. It's a slap to everyone's face who plays this game for fun and relaxation. Now there are players who last week couldn't barely touch me and now my best bots are just so much paper weak. I feel they need to reimburse me for all the money and time I've put into this game. They tookk something enjoyable and now I'm ready to quit.

The same thing happens in war robots every bot and weapon I used was mk3 (those who've played know what that takes) and then they changed it horribly so I quit ready to do the 

20 март 2023, 23:0420.03.23
DewayneD4

Ya no it will push a lot of people away and delete it from there account and computer or phone period

20 март 2023, 23:0820.03.23
jedzilla74

My biggest complaint about the changes is not whether u pay for stuff or not, it's that Plarium has completely undermined every players hard work and achievements by making the game pretty much unplayable. It's a slap to everyone's face who plays this game for fun and relaxation. Now there are players who last week couldn't barely touch me and now my best bots are just so much paper weak. I feel they need to reimburse me for all the money and time I've put into this game. They tookk something enjoyable and now I'm ready to quit.

The same thing happens in war robots every bot and weapon I used was mk3 (those who've played know what that takes) and then they changed it horribly so I quit ready to do the 

Yep i agree and i should not have to remove anything good and pilots in order to play the game the way it should be played fun relaxed, but instead we face a lot of pay to win and bots which makes things harder and more impossible to play

21 март 2023, 04:0521.03.23

My hangar power is ~3500 and I havent paid in a long time and I'm doing just fine. I find that if you rack up enough power you can beat almost everyone you fight. I beat people with ~5000 hangar power just fine.

21 март 2023, 15:0121.03.23
KabiKabi

My hangar power is ~3500 and I havent paid in a long time and I'm doing just fine. I find that if you rack up enough power you can beat almost everyone you fight. I beat people with ~5000 hangar power just fine.

And yet there are still a lot of players like me in the same situation, can not win do to higher ranks who should not be in my rank area matches and then you have the Pay to win whales that makes it worse something needs to give. The game is so unbalanced when it comes to pay to win and free to play and match making is so horrible that added on to the problems at hand makes the game not fun at all

21 март 2023, 15:0521.03.23

When I lower my hangar level I do face weaker bots. So as long as I'm willing to swallow losing all the progress I've made and money I've spent I can still have fun playing this game!

26 март 2023, 18:0626.03.23
26 март 2023, 18:08(отредактировано)

Isn't ironic that Plarium came out with yet another guided missile weapon, and a bothat supposedly has a sheild that will defeat overhead attacks. Clearly a predatory means to make people buy and buy. I wish the sheeple would wake up and quit buying. This new mech is just an ares with a taller sheild. If they truly cared (as the developer I chatted with claimed) they could have just revamped ares and raised it's rarity. Oh and this so called savior mech, does nothing to protect you from mortat blast radius.

Also mortars, tons of us have complained about how unbalanced and powerful these weapons are and what do they do? They raise the damage on everything. Plarium has proven beyond a doubt that all they care about is bottom line and not their customer &fan base.