Все Категории

Stop ignoring the community - Bumping forever because you’ll never do it

Поиск
27 сент. 2022, 16:3327.09.22

Stop ignoring the community. And no, logging into this site every 3 or so weeks to make an announcement and respond to 3 to 5 posts without reading a thing isn't acknowledging the community. Having discussions that may or may not pertain to things players care about on your terms isn't acknowledging the community. Stop ignoring the community god damn it.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
FlooCommunity Manager
29 сент. 2022, 14:2829.09.22

Hi! I dare to disagree with you - I visit the Forum regularly and answer the majority of the players' topics 🤗 I am sad to know that you think you are being ignored, however, we do share all the information we posses with the community as soon as we receive it.

29 сент. 2022, 15:1929.09.22
Floo

Hi! I dare to disagree with you - I visit the Forum regularly and answer the majority of the players' topics 🤗 I am sad to know that you think you are being ignored, however, we do share all the information we posses with the community as soon as we receive it.

If that's what you say, I insist that you're lying to me and yourself. And you haven't denied not reading what little you respond to. You still haven't responded to a single comment I've made since you originally responded to my implants removal post.