Все Категории

New stuff availability formula?

Поиск
27 сент. 2022, 16:2027.09.22

I'm trying to figure new item (pilot, weapon, mech) availability formulas. I'm not sure if I'm fully correct with these:

- Offered as a special ev https://19216801.onl/ ent crates first, keys sold expensively, one possibly obtainable from a difficult event. (This is probably only for selected/more valuable items?)

- Offered in the shop for $$$$$

- Playoff event reward router login 

- Offered in the shop for -%$ (comes in cycles from now on)

- Event crates (keys or A-coins)

- Items and Mechs possibly in derby event – this will take 2-3 months?

- Pilots (possibly) for sale for A-coins – this will take several months?

Am I missing anything, am correct with the order? Or does it vary, do some items skip some phases? Has anyone paid attention to time scale of these phases?

Will sales percentage grow after time (eg. will DL16 have bigger discount at some point, and if it does, does it have smaller rank)? And if I want Stefania, is the only way to get it from now on with money if offer comes up, or wait if it eventually comes to pilots roster for A-coins?

Any idea what might be up next for event crates or playoffs? I'd guess the legendary mortar pilot likely soon coming to shop, and in near future to a Playoff event.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 сент. 2022, 16:2427.09.22
27 сент. 2022, 16:25(отредактировано)

Who knows? All I know is there's no designated time between the release of an item and it's actual release to the whole community. All I know is it's reached war robots time or longer and plarium likes to hold the sellingest items longer which is fucking bullshit.

FlooCommunity Manager
29 сент. 2022, 14:2629.09.22

Hi, carla11! It is true that nowadays all new content in Mech Arena appears gradually via Crate Rush Events, Special Offers, and finally through the A-Coin events. Of course, there can be many exceptions and additions to this flow, including the events you've mentioned in your topic.

In addition to that, at the moment, our team is working on an alternative mechanism for acquiring the new content 👌

By the way, Stefania has been added to the Inventory today 😉

30 сент. 2022, 17:3030.09.22
Floo

Hi, carla11! It is true that nowadays all new content in Mech Arena appears gradually via Crate Rush Events, Special Offers, and finally through the A-Coin events. Of course, there can be many exceptions and additions to this flow, including the events you've mentioned in your topic.

In addition to that, at the moment, our team is working on an alternative mechanism for acquiring the new content 👌

By the way, Stefania has been added to the Inventory today 😉

Hope we can see the alternative mechanism soon. Only true break f2p that aren't max have seen in content drought is the recent shotgun 8 derby.