Все Категории

Me no like bots.

Me no like bots.

Поиск
12 фев. 2024, 14:3212.02.24

Me no like bots.

The bots are ruining the gameplay of mech arena.

This isn't about the supposed bots deciding to throw matches, just to make that clear.

The bots are unreasonable, to quite an extreme level. 

- They have incredibly high-level stuff, including p2w and above tier items (for the player facing them)

- They aren't realistic, in the sense of their extreme aimbot, instant guided locks, constant knowledge of the player's position, tendency to specifically target the player instead of the bot that is standing right in front of them, and instant reaction time. 

- They are annoying, they get in the way of shots, push you around etc. (friendly bots) 

I feel like, instead of being controlled directly by code, they should instead provide input to an emulated player interface. 

Here's an idea:

Either add a new 1vs1 DM mode to quick match, when you only face players, or just actually add a toggle option, allowing for longer matchmaking time, only putting you against real players (to quick match, maybe eventually for tournament.) 

Look, I get it, the bots need to OP like this, because they are just so brainless. Maybe, make them less obnoxious, but just smarter..?

(That isn't exactly super easy to do though, I don't think.)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 фев. 2024, 22:0013.02.24

I just realised I think I made this in the wrong place. 

Whoops sorry mods! 

12 апр. 2024, 05:4012.04.24

So I'm not playing people but bots ? Do they send friend requests too ? I got one 😂 

12 апр. 2024, 22:0612.04.24
MYSTRYXD:)

So I'm not playing people but bots ? Do they send friend requests too ? I got one 😂 

Bots actually cannot send freinds requests, and do not even show up in the recommended tab