Все Категории

Does anyone have any tips and tricks in Mech Arena to get at least 3rd place in playoff events?

Does anyone have any tips and tricks in Mech Arena to get at least 3rd place in playoff events?

Поиск
17 апр. 2023, 08:5817.04.23

Im a f2p player. So far, I can easily score first in playoff events that just requires you to be active, like the EM 6 event. I scored 1st easily there. But there are a lot of playoff events that are p2w, like use 200 acoins and stuff, and i stuggle really hard, even if I get a lot of acoins from tournaments https://9apps.ooo/  .

My resources are low, like I barley have any pilot Implant parts (so those tasks are pretty much useless), and 2nd, I only have 1k, acoins (so I cant do those last minute clutch)

does anyone have any very useful tips to at least get 3rd place in playoff event for a f2p player like me who doesn't have a lot of stuff?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 апр. 2023, 15:5524.04.23

Day One, Two, Three, Four - play few battles or basically make sure you don't bracket up

Day Five and Six - Go wild and win

Once you get better, you can start playing more in the early rounds. The idea is all the try hards will be winning the first few days because skill is not as important as the number of battles.