Maintenance notification and gifts

7 Replies
User
3 October, 2018, 1:51 PM UTC

So I am playing the game  and that pop up blocks the functions at the top of the screen, and I cannot even make the screen smaller to reload the page.

There has been no notification of any shut down.

Out of the blue there is a gift,of course we dont know what it is till its opened,so we cant check to see if its registered as we dont know what we already have.

Fortunately I have another account in another kingdom ,I check how many marching speed ups I have , accept the gift and recheck, the gift wasnt registered.

On reloading the page the gift reappears, but its still not registering.

UTC +0:00
CIM
User
3 October, 2018, 2:01 PM UTC
I keep track of how much I have of items and this time so far after 5 refreshes the gifts have not been given.
UTC +1:00
User
3 October, 2018, 2:24 PM UTC
The plarium platform has been issuing"gift" icons instead of scheduled maintenance the past two days. When game is back up and running, the gifts SHOULD register into inventory when clicked... But like CIM says, check your numbers. Refresh if not registered... I've had to do it four times before ;)
UTC +7:00
User
3 October, 2018, 6:53 PM UTC
Well, a quickly fixed game is much more preferable than those stupid gifts.
UTC +2:00
User
3 October, 2018, 11:32 PM UTC
They may or may not be stupid gifts, and that was only part of my post.
User
11 October, 2018, 1:28 PM UTC
I see the games been down again?  I saw no warning,  the gift icon is there , but once again its not registering after you click on it
CIM
User
11 October, 2018, 5:12 PM UTC
I had to refresh a few times before I got the gift to register, each time the chest appeared  ...
UTC +1:00
User
12 October, 2018, 1:53 AM UTC

Yes I followed your previous advice and was just about to give up, when the shutdown happened.

Much later with unclaimed tasks to finish,the gifts registered fine.

2708167 users registered; 70926 topics; 354237 posts; our newest member:Edward