Fusing gems

6 Replies
gens32851
User
11 January, 2018, 2:34 AM UTC
Is there a way to fuse more than one gem at a time? if I have 500 Rubies do I need to fuse 500 times?
UTC +8:00
0
tmc
User
11 January, 2018, 5:58 AM UTC
You can only fuse one group (4 gems) at a time.  But most people don't fuse their lower level gems.  If you attack Ubers you will get a lot of rare and some epic and a few legendary gems on hits.
UTC +7:00
0
Rocketman
User
11 January, 2018, 8:44 AM UTC

from the 17th lvl of VIP you can instantly fuse gems

UTC +3:00
0
Yggdrasil_in_fire
User
15 January, 2018, 9:47 AM UTC

Rocketman said:


from the 17th lvl of VIP you can instantly fuse gems

I think, quite a nice feature.

UTC +3:00
0
SteelTorin
User
15 January, 2018, 3:47 PM UTC

Yggdrasil_in_fire said:


Rocketman said:


from the 17th lvl of VIP you can instantly fuse gems

I think, quite a nice feature.

yep. it nice, but I still have no lvl 17 lol

UTC +3:00
0
Yggdrasil_in_fire
User
16 January, 2018, 7:45 AM UTC

SteelTorin said:


Yggdrasil_in_fire said:


Rocketman said:


from the 17th lvl of VIP you can instantly fuse gems

I think, quite a nice feature.

yep. it nice, but I still have no lvl 17 lol

Me too. So, go on!

UTC +3:00
0
SteelTorin
User
16 January, 2018, 5:35 PM UTC

Yggdrasil_in_fire said:


Me too. So, go on!
yeep. I sure I'll get it soon, But I want the last lvl of VIP, it really good 

But I think it will happen not soon. lol

UTC +3:00
0
1825038 users registered; 53611 topics; 298562 posts; our newest member:Castle 1424824