All Categories

is this being a Cioward or not?

Search
Dec 28, 2018, 01:1912/28/18
10/13/18

Why are there so many Cowardly people who can only tackle smaller people. Don't they have any  Balls to tackle Bigger or same as them selves.. i realize i'm asking the impossible,but figure what have i too lose.. and i expect these COWARDS will come after me even more as they truly show just how much they are Cowards. And this is why many of the smaller player have finally quit the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 28, 2018, 02:3812/28/18
Dec 28, 2018, 02:42(edited)
02/21/18

They do not see themselves as cowards or bullys,just taking what they want and doing what they are allowed to do under the rules.

Also because its fun, smart, someone did it to them, and they like to burn towns.

Mostly they do not attack other strong players,because  they cannot ,or there is little or no advantage  in doing so.

There are ways to make yourself less of a target, eliminate attacks on the town, and loose less if you are hit on a tile. 

Dec 29, 2018, 23:5312/29/18
10/13/18

i guess this game truly has gone to  " HELL " they stalk smaller people,have chased many away from the game. It's no longer a game just something or some place for people to come and learn how to stalk others. and above ALL  NEVER go after others as strong only go after smaller people every chance one gets.  So Cowardly and Chicken Shit They are  ( expect that to be blanked out)  Most of these jerks will  Never be True Men as they are Such utterly Cowards. never thought it would be such rotten game  now i'll just float around and give trouble to others when i can.

have told many of these Cowards off,and Expect they will be after me,but truthfully  i  DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE
Dec 30, 2018, 14:3512/30/18
10/14/18

Here's whats to do.

1) Join a clan, an active one with lots of members.

2) Get them all on line at once.

3) All move next to the town that attacked you.

4) Hit the town with multiple onslaughts at the same time.

If you don't fight back they will use small towns for easy points in competitions.