Invader's materials

12 Replies
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
24 May, 2017, 6:18 AM UTC

Great strategists!

We have made a table that will help you to find out which materials you can get by attacking a specific Invader. This detailed information will be useful for newbies and experienced Jarls alike.

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
29 May, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC
not bad material. thanks 
boogie woogie
6 June, 2017, 5:10 PM UTC
Thank you this helps a lot.
never mind
UTC +7:00
department
29 July, 2017, 1:19 AM UTC
and what invader is dropping a Rope?
Corgi_Viking
31 July, 2017, 11:48 AM UTC

department said:

You can find it here https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-tutorials/36206_resource-yielding-table/

tmc
3 August, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

department said:

You can find it here https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-tutorials/36206_resource-yielding-table/

They asked about invaders, not resources sites.  As far as I know all invaders can drop all the different types of normal materials.  I don't attack Ubers very often, so I can't remember if they drop normal materials.  
department
5 August, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC
thanx.
wolstuff
10 August, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC
You can also get materials from completing Tasks - I've gotten more Rope from that, interestingly, than from anything else.
sigouin_5
13 August, 2017, 10:21 PM UTC
Can i know how it works now for the invader, when i look on the global i see pict kazar and hun.  no where 1 of those in the list ?
UTC +4:00
Lanie
14 October, 2017, 3:27 PM UTC
Which level of invaders is it best to hit to get materials to craft gear. As in best quality for the energy spent. Thanks!
UTC +4:00
xyz
16 October, 2017, 12:35 AM UTC

Lanie said:

Which level of invaders is it best to hit to get materials to craft gear. As in best quality for the energy spent.       Thanks!

I have a sneaky feeling that the issue is more complex that it appears at first glance , because it depends on a number of other contributory factors, of which you might not be aware of yet

You may know this  already, but in case you don't, it takes 1024 of the simple level of invader equipment, to make just one legendary level .so you might think I will go for level six invaders, which are supposed to give higher quality drops, but until you have done all the research  you don't have the option of choice.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

So it might be a long time before you have that luxury. 

I hope you get lots of replies to this as it interests me also, someone who is better at the mathematics would be ideal.   

tmc
16 October, 2017, 10:51 PM UTC
google Viking war of the clans invaders.  This guy WWM on Youtube has a lot of good info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QZwoDvp7SM

xyz
18 October, 2017, 10:02 PM UTC

I thought someone might suggest watching videos.

Firstly, they are not always  easy to follow.

Secondly, they might be out of date.

Thirdly, posters often change their suggestions, and don't always agree with other posters.   

Lastly, I have seen quite a few of the videos by the guy, WWM.

With particular reference to  the suggested link video

The problem here is he is talking from the prospective of a player who was at a high level,which isn't of much use if you have only just started playing the game and cannot hit all the levels he suggested.

The tests  he made seem to have been done  when most of his research is completed , so there could be different results at earlier stages of the game.        

Further more, along with many other sources of advice,he suggests the way to go is to use sustained attack, rather than enhanced attack, which is contrary to what I have found personally.

Long before I saw this video, I had collected information on what results I got when hitting  the invaders from the level I could attack. I found that as my Hero level increased and I got more skill points against invaders,the amount of goods dropping went down.

I have again recently researched, sustained attack versus enhanced attack, and found I get less goods dropping from sustained attack than enhanced .

However there are other factors to consider, one of which is: all you get from level 1 invaders are simple items,

To make one legendary item, it takes 1024 SIMPLE items,but only 256 USUAL,64 UNUSUAL,16 RARE ,or 4 EPIC,,suggesting you should attack level 2 and higher  in order to reduce the number of items you need .                                                                                                         

But you would have to take in to consideration  the % distribution of items dropping in the other invaders layers, and the energy required to kill them, which  is why I hoped someone else would do the mathematics of it and post it 

1723722 users registered; 43039 topics; 270813 posts; our newest member:Castle №11041742