"fuse" knives

7 Replies
CIM
23 June, 2017, 11:25 AM UTC
It would be nice if we could "fuse" these like gems.  All the simple ones we get from attacking invaders are USELESS ...
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
23 June, 2017, 11:35 AM UTC
What "knives" are you talking about?
UTC +3:00
Man2Hell
23 June, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC

Corgi_Viking said:


What "knives" are you talking about?

hey forum-troll, do you ever play this game?  there is only one kind of knives in the game 

UTC +5:00
CIM
23 June, 2017, 4:51 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

What "knives" are you talking about?
The knives to remove gems from equipment and be able to then reuse the gem.
UTC +1:00
CIM
23 June, 2017, 4:55 PM UTC
Man2Hell said:

Corgi_Viking said:


What "knives" are you talking about?

hey forum-troll, do you ever play this game?  there is only one kind of knives in the game 

He is normally a very valuable member of this community ... if you were more knowledgeable you would know that ... his response more concerns me to what is going on ... than to just make such a rude comment as this.
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
26 June, 2017, 7:54 AM UTC

Thanks, CIM for defending me

I decided to clarify just in case

UTC +3:00
orkmasteruh
26 June, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
CIM said:

It would be nice if we could "fuse" these like gems.  All the simple ones we get from attacking invaders are USELESS ...
It's a good idea. Maybe they would implement it in future.
UTC +8:00
CIM
27 June, 2017, 5:23 AM UTC
orkmasteruh said:

CIM said:

It would be nice if we could "fuse" these like gems.  All the simple ones we get from attacking invaders are USELESS ...
It's a good idea. Maybe they would implement it in future.
This is a suggestion I would like them to seriously consider.  No one needs that many simple knives, it is just crazy.
UTC +1:00
1663675 users registered; 33987 topics; 252982 posts; our newest member:89164204362