personal task autocomplete working as intended?

6 Replies
kirikayu
1 July, 2017, 3:49 AM UTC

Is this a bug or as designed?

I raised a VIP level.. level 7.. and tasks are completing instantly. I looked in the VIP bonus details and it shows 'personal task autocomplete' and that has a check mark.  That makes me think it could be working as intended.

when I click start button on a personal task, it immediately completes and becomes claimable.. I can clear them all out, apply a refresher, and clear them all out again.. it doesn't seem to end as long as I have refreshers (and I have big stack of them).

just worried some dev is going to come behind me and take all these resources away ;)
UTC +7:00
CIM
1 July, 2017, 7:10 AM UTC
That is how it is supposed to work ... and as you get higher it works for clan tasks and by level 13 it works for premium tasks also.  I specifically went to level 13 (spent 750K gold doing it) so that I could just click all my tasks.  It is wonderful.  :)  And you get lots of material for making equipment from doing the tasks.
UTC +1:00
kirikayu
1 July, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC
really? and it stays that way for the rest of the game? Feels like an insane amount of free resources.  But then once I burn through this stack of refreshers I guess it won't seem as OP anymore. Thank you for letting me know. I've been trying to beat the clock worried that it was a fluke and once this VIP status ends I'll never get that back.
UTC +7:00
CIM
2 July, 2017, 7:45 AM UTC
When your vip status ends you will not get premium tasks anymore.  I use the 8K gold 30 day vip activation to keep my vip going all the time.  Many people do that.  It is well worth the gold spent. 
CIM
2 July, 2017, 7:46 AM UTC
Another thing the tasks and task refreshers are an excellent way to get hero experience to  level your hero up.
Corgi_Viking
3 July, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC
Yep, it's not a bug and CIM said right
UTC +3:00
CIM
3 July, 2017, 12:20 PM UTC
If your VIP is not active then I think you do not get automatic completion of tasks, but when it becomes active again, then that will be available again.
1667128 users registered; 34133 topics; 253856 posts; our newest member:Castle №10916763