material suggestion

6 Replies
toneywest
22 June, 2017, 1:42 AM UTC
please make it possible for us to share materials with clan members as once you get to a point you end up collecting a ton of legendary items that you don't need, even if it was at a 4 to 1 ratio like combining materials, so I have to have 4 legendary to give someone else a legendary and so on. 
UTC +6:00
Corgi_Viking
22 June, 2017, 6:37 AM UTC
Read forum. We've already discussed it
UTC +3:00
Yggdrasil_in_fire
22 June, 2017, 8:30 AM UTC

Yep. We are all wait a gift function

pkalinksky
22 June, 2017, 9:38 PM UTC
How about just being able to delete items you don't want ?  - thereby reducing the clutter.
Never too old to rock!
UTC +8:00
Yggdrasil_in_fire
23 June, 2017, 8:42 AM UTC

pkalinksky said:

How about just being able to delete items you don't want ?  - thereby reducing the clutter.

Probably it would be too much complaints with accidentally deleted items. I think, that's why this feature will not be.

pkalinksky
23 June, 2017, 11:29 PM UTC

Yggdrasil_in_fire said:

pkalinksky said:

Probably it would be too much complaints with accidentally deleted items. I think, that's why this feature will not be.

That's not it - they could easily make a clear confirmation, " ARE YOU SURE? This will delete this item forever!" check box that makes you click to confirm. Besides after the 200th "Change your hero's name" bonus - it's pretty unlikely anyone will 'accidently' delete the item.

Never too old to rock!
UTC +8:00
Corgi_Viking
26 June, 2017, 7:52 AM UTC
pkalinksky said:

Yggdrasil_in_fire said:

pkalinksky said:

That's not it - they could easily make a clear confirmation, " ARE YOU SURE? This will delete this item forever!" check box that makes you click to confirm. Besides after the 200th "Change your hero's name" bonus - it's pretty unlikely anyone will 'accidently' delete the item.

Nah. People still ignore warnings about shields and then blame plarium in this case
1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286732 posts; our newest member:mako148