All Categories

Cant log in

Cant log in

Search
Jun 3, 2017, 03:2806/03/17
05/09/17

Cant log in

I have been trying to log in for days with no luck at all, i have read everything u guys say to other people what they must do but nothing works, ive played MANY online browser games like this and ive NEVER had such an issue logging in, its very easy to start an account and spend in it but when u try log back in thats the end, money taken lol

You guys should be doing something about this and have a place people can go to refund thier money. ive got a friend what has this prob, she made an account spent and now cant log back in. this is very shocking!! Everything in support keeps u trying and hoping when in fact its pointless. that 1 guys is good with words lol

i know for a fact not many people have 64 bit systems and u need to state when starting an account that ur game needs this and that 32 bit systems might have issuses logging back in as people are spending money as they start but im guessing u dont care about this as u have already got thier money lol. this computer of mine is a i5 and lots of RAM, it has a 3d card so i would think that this would be ok...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2017, 08:2306/05/17
03/06/17

If you added a screenshot, it would be easier to help you.