All Categories

Battle mechanics

Battle mechanics

Search
Apr 30, 2017, 11:5204/30/17

Battle mechanics

Hi all,

I would like to know the formula of calculating the battles and more particularly the links that exist between the points of attack, defense and health of the units.

How are calculated the losses of units (those destroyed and those to be cared for) 

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2017, 11:3405/01/17

Hey there,

believe me, many ppl are looking for the exact same thing. :)

As far as i know, there is no such list. 

Go to YouTube and search for "Vikings WWM". This guy has interesting videos, testing many things and giving hints on what to do and what not to do. :)

May 2, 2017, 10:0205/02/17

Thanks Thorin & Steeltorin for your answers, i'll take a look on youtube..

I'm surprised that no designer of the game has suggested an idea (without going into the details of formulas). 

This could make the skills development of the hero and his knowledge more interesting than now.

Regards

Jul 9, 2017, 17:1207/09/17
Agreed, looking for some sort of battle strength calculator.  or Spreadsheet.  I have tested a crazy amount of different sets, onslaughts, etc.  But want to run calculations to find things I haven't thought of yet.  If anyone knows of any, let me know. Thanks.  
Dec 22, 2017, 15:0112/22/17
04/06/17

One thing to keep in mind is that the battle mechanics are always changing with every update and there are so many parameters. many of the knowledge boosts values are unknown until you get them and they grow non linearly.  Plus all the standard boosts.  This leads to the situation here you only look for lopsided confrontations.  So you don’t get crushed.