All Categories

How does an attacker take rss that you dont have??

Search
Apr 20, 2017, 14:2304/20/17

Clan member was attacked 23 times in an 8 minute period. All troops had been sent to a clan member so no inf was lost but, about 21 of the battle reports show that the attacker took 2 mil+ of all of his rss each time. He has never had that many rss at ANY time, as he sends all twice a day to fellow clansman, and he does not produce that much in a week, let alone in a day! How does this happen?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2017, 08:1404/21/17
02/06/17

terryboettcher said:

Clan member was attacked 23 times in an 8 minute period. All troops had been sent to a clan member so no inf was lost but, about 21 of the battle reports show that the attacker took 2 mil+ of all of his rss each time. He has never had that many rss at ANY time, as he sends all twice a day to fellow clansman, and he does not produce that much in a week, let alone in a day! How does this happen?

We need screenshots to be sure.

Apr 21, 2017, 14:4004/21/17
Screenshots of what exactly? Battle reports?
Apr 21, 2017, 15:2104/21/17

Corgi, it is my account that she is asking about. Please advise on what screenshots i need to send regarding the above situation. I will be happy to send pics that can support this. This attacker must be cheating somehow, as I have never had that many of each rss on hand at any given time.

Thanks
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.