Linking my Facebook game with Plarium?

4 Replies
pedropete1188
14 March, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC
Heyy guys, been playing for a while but getting sick of Facebook's small screen, is there anyway I can link my facebook account with the account on here? Just everytime I log in through facebook it keeps trying to make me start a new kingdom >.
UTC +8:00
SteelTorin
14 March, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

pedropete1188 said:

Heyy guys, been playing for a while but getting sick of Facebook's small screen, is there anyway I can link my facebook account with the account on here? Just everytime I log in through facebook it keeps trying to make me start a new kingdom >.

hey dude! U can't sync fb with plarium site. Did u try to download Facebook Gameroom? there is a full screen function there. 

UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
14 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Ye, as SteelTorin said you can play fullscreen mode in Facebook. 

And plarium version of game haven't got sync with mobile acc.

agiealex
24 March, 2017, 2:37 AM UTC

Hi Guys,

Does anybody knows if its possible to sync my Browser game if Viking WOC to my Mobile app game of Viking WOC? It really pisses me off that I cant load my previous account when I downloaded the app on my mobile so that I can manage it anywhere. Please advice on what to do?.
UTC +8:00
SteelTorin
24 March, 2017, 12:13 PM UTC

agiealex said:

Hi Guys,

Does anybody knows if its possible to sync my Browser game if Viking WOC to my Mobile app game of Viking WOC? It really pisses me off that I cant load my previous account when I downloaded the app on my mobile so that I can manage it anywhere. Please advice on what to do?.

hey dude. Your "Browser game" is it a game via plarium site? No way sync game in this site. U can starr game via FB or app and make sync.

1666096 users registered; 33973 topics; 253404 posts; our newest member:willem