This topic is closed

Problem with syncronize

3 Replies
RoyBerT
6 March, 2017, 9:56 AM UTC
Hello i started the game on Plarium Vikings War of Clans and i start this on pc , after a few levels i wanted to continue it on my mobile phone and i just instaled the app on mobile , when i open it it started a totaly new game , i tryed to syncronize on menu but it says that when i want to  backup from facebok or google play account " it is the same account what i use now " .How i can fix this problem so i can play my original acount from plarium on mobile also , i dont want new one to create again new name and stuff...
Roy
UTC +8:00
Corgi_Viking
6 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

RoyBerT said:

Hello i started the game on Plarium Vikings War of Clans and i start this on pc , after a few levels i wanted to continue it on my mobile phone and i just instaled the app on mobile , when i open it it started a totaly new game , i tryed to syncronize on menu but it says that when i want to  backup from facebok or google play account " it is the same account what i use now " .How i can fix this problem so i can play my original acount from plarium on mobile also , i dont want new one to create again new name and stuff...

You can't transfer your acc to PC and mobile phone. But you can start a new game on mobile and on FB

UTC +3:00
thaifly99
7 March, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC
Then that needs to be fixed. I want to be able to get alerts on my mobile when I'm away from my PC. There is no point in having a new game on your phone.
Rape and Pillage!
UTC +7:00
12savage
7 March, 2017, 11:55 AM UTC
This is the main reason that brings the game down
UTC +1:00
1667236 users registered; 34144 topics; 253881 post; our newest member:Castle №1135438