All Categories

Couple of Suggestions.

Couple of Suggestions.

Search
Comments
Mar 24, 2017, 05:0103/24/17
Looks like they took part of number 9.  the addition of Wax seal allows players to move non-clan members out of the strong hold area.  Maybe they will add the rest.
Mar 25, 2017, 16:5003/25/17
Mar 25, 2017, 16:52(edited)

A stronghold relocation scroll (one time only) would be great!

The confirmation about spending gold would be good aswell, now you click everything to speedup things.. Sometimes u click one time to much and spended gold...

The events that they use should change aswell, 1 event should have bonuses for the stronghold (boosters) (3hours or 60 minute boosters for stronghold...)

Mar 31, 2017, 03:2403/31/17

A separate chat for the elders and chief to talk in would be nice. 

a way to either have a translator in game or the ability to copy and paste text so we could use an out side translator.  would also be great.

a reorganized battle report one that was sortable or separated in to attacks by the clan and attacks against the clan. and one that did not have limit on size either.  lossing a battle report because it got pushed out of the list makes things harder.
Apr 9, 2017, 07:3504/09/17
1 minute
Nice to see more people joining in on the discussion. Keep the suggestions comming!
Apr 9, 2017, 13:1504/09/17
Apr 9, 2017, 14:00(edited)

I like your suggestions, most of them - i see some problems, here is why:

1 relocation

- i had to kill troops of other players at least at two events (lust for power, destroying enemies) if i want rewards. that means i had to jump around, everytime. If i can just jump one or two times i cant get enough points to hit all stages in league of odin. Yes, it is possible to get enough points with farming tiles only at "lust for power" - but not that easy if people are going to hit my tiles.

- i had to relocate my town often during "rss yielding" events if i want to get into top20 (league of odin here also) and get some extra gold, no, it is not practical for everyone to send troops out on longer marches. I cant stay online and "in game" 24/7.

1 shields and cooldown

- that wont stop bigger players to hit smaller ones, and small players arent able to hit back (and win) with their tiny army.

- i get you wrong maybe, please go in detail what you mean and/or explain it better - should there a timelimit of minutes or hours before i can add a new shield? 

- mods in common chat, i dont think anyone wants that really in my kingdom (because it will be very quiet there than) but i understand your point

my suggestions for Plarium/Vikings are:

- rework the leagues, or explain at which point a clan/player enters a league - i cant understand why iam in the league of odin with just 23m influence (some with higher influence are in lower leagues)

- give level 7 tiles  the whole kingdom and place them all over the globalmap, every active player is going to fight for his kingdom and should be able to farm them (it is really a pain to find free tiles)

- a "recall all" button for troops in garrisons will be helpfull in some cases

Thats it, thx to marcus clausén for this thread🌸

Apr 10, 2017, 10:1304/10/17
04/07/17

I've just been playing a couple days and I would like to expand on a couple of your suggestions.

I think they should have some type of calculation to insure the big guys don't just run around and destroy all the new players/small guys.  Maybe something like you can't attack someone's town who isn't at least 75% (or some %) of your town level and/or influence level.

Second definitely need a confirm for spending gold in game, twice already I accidentally trained troops with gold, first time 200 gold and second time 1000 gold and for a new player it pretty much wiped me out of gold the second time.  All that work and the gold is gone.  That's probably not a lot in the long run but is very discouraging to have that happen when you are just starting the game.

Apr 11, 2017, 12:4704/11/17
03/03/17

When I started to play I send my troops and rss to the bank. All attacks were senselessly)

Apr 12, 2017, 04:5404/12/17

i have problem with game initiation on browser that take hues time for loading this game , have any way or apps for PC whee i will not need this hues time for start the game  just update information from server an i will able to play this game

Aug 22, 2018, 18:3708/22/18
Aug 22, 2018, 18:38(edited)

Just a suggestion

During KVK events. Could yiu consider a roster page for the two kingdoms competeing against each other with a list of the top 10 contributing clans and top 10 contributing players from both kingdoms? 
Aug 22, 2018, 20:3808/22/18
02/21/18
Why dont you ask them to let  you when their shields will  run out so you can be ready to attack?