All Categories

AI systems

AI systems

Search
Aug 18, 2022, 21:3908/18/22
05/30/22

AI systems

This may be a bit far fetched but its a idea i had, any account that is inactive for 52 weeks (1 year) should be 'posessed by loki' in which it will upgrade, attack, yield, train, etc. When posessed it will be marked with a P next to the name and is kicked out of its current clan. In the unlikely event that the player returns after a year the progress it made will be reset to where it left off and randomly relocated on the global map, AI cant use peace treaties regularly however if a defence fails on the town it will have a peace treaty active for 3 days.

With them being able to attack anything, we should have tile gaurds more readily available.

When you attack an AI town you should be able to plunder resources, soul shards, and boosts. These warriors should count towards destroying enemies but should not affect cvc.

Side note they should be able to upgrade faster than us and relocate randomly

Doing this will spice things up in clans and get people actively attacking and plundering these towns. I believe it could be fun hunting for unburned towns and plundering the resources that come from it.

This change would be a far fetched one i know and many will see this and laugh, i just think it will be a fun and helpful change to deal with all of the inactive towns! This would help every player high and low as the Targets with more influence would be harder but more rewarding and the small targets would be still rewarding for newer players.

Thank you for your time!

Warlord

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2022, 09:3108/19/22
01/11/17

Sent further as well😎