All Categories

Modify choice of troop type

Search
Jun 19, 2021, 13:1006/19/21
10/04/20

We are many players who, due to lack of clear and concise information from Plarium, had problems when choosing the type of troop and we changed our choice with the problems that it entails, increased influence, unnecessary spending ...
With the latest update, this problem worsens since we have to re-raise a troop that is not our first choice. In my case, the spies are third troop and frankly I doubt that I can improve them.
I understand that the game should give the option to modify this wrong choice and not continue penalizing players who, due to lack of information from Plarium, find ourselves in this situation. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2021, 17:0006/19/21
Jun 19, 2021, 17:01(edited)
06/21/17

There is a lot to be said about not rushing into doing something that you later you regret.

Though I would agree with you,some of the information when given, if at all, can be less that sufficiently clear, though I think they do state that once you pick a type of troop to strengthen, a subsequent type of troop will cost more to strengthen than  did the previous one.

However,if you are saying you have to stengthen troops that you later chose to abandon , in favour of something else, then it would be wrong to expect the player to stengthen the discarded type first, before doing so with the new preferred type.

I do see an argument for not being able to keep changing minds as play progresses.

Jun 20, 2021, 09:0906/20/21
01/11/17

Hi Tapón!

Thank you for your feedback, I have forwarded it further🙏

I hope our future innovations will meet your expectations🙂

Jun 27, 2021, 17:0006/27/21
05/05/17

Es cierto que el juego te avisa que despues de la elección de un tipo de tropa sube el precio de los demas niveles, pero donde informa del incremento de uno u otro?

Pasa los mismo con las nuevas investigaciones, donde está la tabla informando del precio de las investigaciones y lo que aporta cada nivel? O el nuevo diseño de la ciudad, 3M de monedas rúnicas por 1% de ataque de tropa en asalto contra asesinos (no es nada) pero los demás niveles que cuestan y que ofrecen? Lo de siempre decidir a ciegas y con suerte acertaras. Luego están los jugadores que siempre aciertan y uno duda de como lo hacen.