ideas for new achievement or town skin

Search
Feb 13, 2021, 11:4202/13/21
10/08/20

ideas for new achievement or town skin

Hello,

2 ideas for a new skin or a new achievment:

- number of stolen ressoures to limit perpetual shields on some towns

- number of gold extracted from tiles (until now no interest)

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2021, 14:4602/13/21
06/21/17

I dont think so,

1. I dont think the idea of not being able to shield would go down very well with the kind of players who have shot down the notion of 'cool down periods ' for reshielding. 

Some towns? Which towns and when?When logged off, when sleeping, so you dont know about it? 

Plus theres already a work around for having no shield, so what would be its purpose?

2.Of course theres little interest in the gold tiles, its far to slow and gold has been devalued. There is currently little need to yield gold, its a waste of a march

The gold rush  competition was a non starter at least for me,probably others too, beause it was impossible to get even the first level, even playing solidly for the whole time it ran.

However, you never know,even if it isnt exactly as you suggested it may give a hint or come back in some other form, because ages ago someone suggested a reward for gem fusing, which at the time seemed ridiculous.

Feb 13, 2021, 20:0202/13/21
01/11/17

Dear Bolg,

Thank you for your commitment to the game.
We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions, and our developers will decide which of them to implement. Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories! 🤗