All Categories

Gold of the gods

Gold of the gods

Search
Sep 10, 2020, 14:5009/10/20
08/25/18

Gold of the gods

It would be nice if you could revise the gold of the gods as a KvK profit ... Fight for victory 3 days and get 1k gold mines ... hhmmmm

You can safely forget mines with 1k gold ... 

hardly anyone can start what with it ...

the gold offers in the bank please also ... who will buy 30k gold for 100 € ... lol 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 11, 2020, 11:1309/11/20
06/21/17

Though as was pointed out to me quite a long time ago ,so might not be so relevant now,as it was then,there are other benefits gained by wining K.v.K.

As have others been previously,with respect to the gold tiles, you are right,except players still yield gold ,incredibly slow as it is ,I saw this happen as recently as the last C.v.C.  

Apart from this,one of the reasons is it isn't so urgent now,and not that I played then, so don't have any real experience of that time, but believe the game has diverged from its original direction, and even in my time playing,the value of gold much devalued.

Its treated much more now as an easily obtained and  disposable commodity,rather than something to be used more thoughtfully.

Sep 25, 2020, 08:2009/25/20
10/29/18

Tommynator said:

It would be nice if you could revise the gold of the gods as a KvK profit ... 

Agree. 

As a quick solution: pls, replace bonus materials with Hero and/or other Coffrets for exhausting tiles! It would make it more important than the gold it could provide (I believe many small/mid-spenders would start farming for nuggets, obsidians, keys, shards, charms, hero/shaman energy, etc.).