All Categories

Time period without agiles After attack

Search
Sep 5, 2020, 19:2509/05/20
06/26/20

From my Point of View, it is necessary to invent a new rule:

It should not be allowed to raise a shield just after starting an attack. Not only during the time of the attack itself, but for some time afterwards it should be impossible. At least for a few minutes (Maybe changing after each hit), counterattacks should be possible.

What do you think?

Edit: Can‘t change the topic. I meant „a shield“ 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 5, 2020, 23:3509/05/20
11/30/17

Good look with your idea, its far from new.

I appreciate what you mean , but it  is likely to be shot down in flames, and it is probably only going to be of benefit if you have watched the attack, and are close enough and fast enough to be able to strike back, which I think is also going to be difficult enough, and  virtually impossible if they teleport away, which often is the case.

Yes its very annoying if you have made a mistake and you cant edit your own post. 

Sep 6, 2020, 07:0909/06/20
06/26/20
If it is not new, what is the reason for not changing the rules? 

In my case, I watched attacks then followed him to one member of my Clan and could not even strike while his troops attacked. That is not logical.

Sep 6, 2020, 13:4909/06/20
11/30/17

If you do a search on the forum, you might find what has been said previously,when a suggestion similar to yours has appeared .

I have no idea if their thoughts coincide with the programmers but only they could tell you the real reason its not been implemented.