All Categories

Problems in this Game - Plarium do nothing - Quit game or not

Search
Aug 14, 2020, 12:0408/14/20
02/18/20

Where should i start?

Let me tell you all, that i stop this game. I play long enough and see all the Problems and the inactivity from Plarium. The reason why i say STOP now. To invest Money and time in this game is not longer attractive.

Why?

Plarium doesn´t help at the most Problems. Player lost many real Money, many Troops, Ressources, Booster, Shields and Trust. A big Problem is the Server Synchronization in many Global Battles. Fury, KvK, Jötunheim, CvC....

We made a Test to see this Problems. In Homekingdom we scan a Opponents Tile in Opponents Kingdom. Full of Troops. Normally everybody set Booster and prepare for Attack. One of us make the same, We talk together to see the result...he move into Opponents Kingdom next to this enemy Tile and want start attack - the tile is empty. Nobody is inside! But at Home we see this tile is full with Opponents Troops. We wait 1 Minute and the next move to Opponents Kingdom. The same...he arrived and 1 second later the tile is empty. In our Kingdom we see that the tile is full...after 5 Minutes we see at home, thats the tile is suddenly empty. With this error we loose in every battles much Booster and also shield´s. Nobody replaces us. Many of us lost many Booster and Shields. Payed with real money.

Game crash...Server not available. The game kick you out. You are in a attack....horror for every Player. You come back after a time and you are empty...Millions of Troops destroyed and all Ressources (payed Ressources) are empty. What say Plarium, or what they do? Nothing.....Bad luck. The same with the Shield Problems...Plarium know this Problems and do nothing. Shield BUG´s. We observed this and it´s real!

One of us had Shield losses. He took 24-Hour Shield´s. We observed him 24 Hours and checked his shield. It was true he had 24 Hour + 8 Hour Shield. After 8 Hour his shield fall down. The 24-Hour doesnt works. Also in Global Events after automatic fall back in Homekingdom. Shield is gone...! What do Plarium? Nothing and dont help. Only bla bla bla bla....AND, our Internet works perfect and we and I have no Problems or Internet-Crashes!

Plarium make new game-rules...nice. But they dont work with this "new" Rules. If you tell Plarium Violations, they speak arround this Rules and dont accept what happens. We count many Violations from many Player and Clans. Plarium say no. Why do they make new rules if they don't work with them? Look on example Point 2.5 of their "new rules".... ! Also Point 3.

Popular topic - CvC

Since the last big Update, which changed the Point System and Categories, many Player stop gaming and leave this game. This Categories, this Point System and this Idea are invalid and destroyed the Balance of this Battle. CvC was a good Idea and a good Event. Now it´s a Event for some big rich Money Gamer which are happy to have a simple and easy way to win an event.

The bad thing is, that Plarium has known what the problem is, for a long time. And they do nothing to make this game better and correct the mistakes in this Event and the error´s in this game.

Short example for a pervers Strategy and Idea (brings Money for Plarium?):

CvC Global Clans Battle - 7 Event Categories.

4 Kill Categories - 4 Event Points if you have 3 kill Categories!  You must do not more. You win.

I'm speechless. Take some big Money Gamer, make this Kills and you win this Event. Plarium, you dont understand what you have done.

Looooool What a Idiotic Idea. AND if a clan kill 1 Soldier in Pop or in a tile and have no own losses, he become not 1 Event Point - he become 2 Event Points...What a idiotic and pervers Idea from Plarium and maybe some rich Money Gamer.

Sorry...something is wrong in this game and in some brains.

Ok, lets make it easy! Opponent kill in tiles and have this Kill Category. He become AUTOMATICLY a second Kill Point. So he is in Front with 2 - 0.

WOWWWWWW. From 7 Event Points he has 2, with 1 kill.

Now you work hard to compensate this. Maybe you are strong enough and make from this 2 - 0 now a  2 - 3.

So Opponent need only 1 another Point, to win easy with 3 - 2. The most take T7 Training. Easy for big rich Player. Pervers Points.

I hope you can follow and understand me......We lost many Global Clans Battle with this Point System. With this double Kill Point. Without them, we win and also with a fair Point System.

Before this Update come, we win all CvC Battles with hard and fair work. Now the Money win this Battle.

So i quit this game. Plarium don´t play fair. Don´t help Player. Don´t change Problems.

I recommend everyone to avoid and boycott this game until Plarium finally reacts.

Russians....i tolerate all Gamer. It´s a War Game. No Problem for me.

But if i ask a Player why he attack me in a Tile - we have Tile NAP in our Kingdom - and he answer me "fuck yourself Motherfucker"...so i must say Plarium if you want such Player? Not with me. I become this answer from many Russian Player!

Views
Comments