All Categories

Gold as resources help!

Gold as resources help!

Search
Mar 30, 2020, 08:4603/30/20
06/03/19

Gold as resources help!

Gold, the most important item (rss???) in the game is really required for the immediate upgrades, training troops etc. My suggestion is that gold can be sent from a jarl who is sufficient on gold to another jarl who is in the same clan. I know it will tooo OP but it will damn helpfull for the players who can't afford to buy gold with real money. I very well know that only when people buy packs, Plaurim gets its revenue but if this was introduced it will enable even the smaller players gets a chance to grow. It will also reduce the number of people quitting this great game!!!

Hope you guys stay safe!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2020, 09:5303/30/20
Mar 30, 2020, 10:07(edited)
03/22/20

The Uprising Inferno said:

Gold, the most important item (rss???) in the game is really required for the immediate upgrades, training troops etc. My suggestion is that gold can be sent from a jarl who is sufficient on gold to another jarl who is in the same clan. I know it will tooo OP but it will damn helpfull for the players who can't afford to buy gold with real money. I very well know that only when people buy packs, Plaurim gets its revenue but if this was introduced it will enable even the smaller players gets a chance to grow. It will also reduce the number of people quitting this great game!!!

Hope you guys stay safe!!!

I think that's a good idea. Or more opportunities to get gold without paying real money.

But i don't think Plarium will implement it. There were a lot of good ideas and suggestions over time but they never got even recognized or implemented.

Plarium just will answer you like they always do, when Plarium think it's relevant for them or some people too much complain about a situation or problem.

Plarium's team could more understand the suggestions, issues and could more care about their customers and gamers.

Plarium employees could also refer more to the issues and questions and provide information accordingly.

#NoHate

Mar 30, 2020, 13:4803/30/20
Mar 30, 2020, 14:55(edited)
06/21/17

The Uprising Inferno said:

Gold, the most important item (rss???) in the game.

Wrong....

You have also fallen into another trap.

Gold is NOT  the most important item in the game ,the most important item in the game is brains, and the smartest people in the game are actually those that played the trial, spent no money, and left.

For those remaining there are opportunities  for saving to be used.

Wrong again......

Like many ideas, gifting gold is not a new one, and though it seems like a good idea, its actually a really bad idea, for the same reason that gifting anything to anyone in the game is a bad idea.

You might WANT gold as you describe but,

You do not NEED gold for upgrades in the intermediate part of the game, wherever that might be.

There is no necessity to do any upgrades,without doing them , you would be playing against the same level of players that had also not done them.

The idea that you can get a heads up , catch up, or over take other players by using gold for upgrades is a complete nonsense.

If it was available , everyone else would have the same opportunity to do likewise.

Also, 

The Uprising Inferno wrote

I know it will tooo OP

I Didn't understand this part.

Mar 30, 2020, 15:0503/30/20
Mar 30, 2020, 15:10(edited)
03/22/20

It doesn't matter if you 'xyz' tell that gold is not required for upgrades.

A very important upgrade/item like the shield can only be activated with gold. And gold is rare.

It's not about getting heads up/catching up or overtake other players like you say, that's correct.

We just want to e.g. protect our town of getting robbed. That has not really something to do with head up, catching up or even overtake.

Anyways it is a fact that Plarium could care more or at least showing more interest about those suggestions, ideas and comments. It's not only about this idea of the gold trading by 'The Uprising Inferno'. There are way more suggestions, ideas or issues from the folks which play this game.

I hope i didn't hurted your feelings 'xyz'.

I generally like this game a lot.

Btw: You 'xyz' should improve your english or write more correctly. I don't get everything, even if english is not my mother tongue.

Mar 30, 2020, 23:4403/30/20
Mar 31, 2020, 00:01(edited)
06/21/17

O.K. Mr smarty pants.

I am prepared to admit that my English might  not be up to scratch, and I stand to be corrected, if you point me in the right direction.

Also , if you didn't understand everything I wrote, I will try to do better  with a new explanation for you.

Oh,I do not consider that having a shield is an upgrade,a shield is a necessity, most of the time,and you can get them without gold

I didn't think  he thought that a shield was an upgrade either.

No you didn't upset me, I got my big boy pants on, and my English text book inside them , in case I get hit there by the teacher.

Mar 31, 2020, 02:3703/31/20
Mar 31, 2020, 10:34(edited)
03/22/20

Also , if you didn't understand everything I wrote, I will try to do better  with a new explanation for you.

Oh,I do not consider that having a shield is an upgrade,a shield is a necessity, most of the time,and you can get them without gold

I didn't think  he thought that a shield was an upgrade either.

I think I understand almost everything you wrote. No new explanation needed.

Where can I get the shield without gold? That's interesting.

Does it matter if a shield is a upgrade, item or necessity? Is it about the word meaning?

I think you ain't that stupid to understand what i meant. Maybe you don't want to understand.

Anyways i wish you a beautiful day and want to thank you for your answer.

✌️

EDIT:

I have explicit to say that this was just a idea of me. I don't want to make the impression to prescribe what Plarium have to do. Developing of this game is the job of the employees and the management.

Please keep developing "Vikings" and the other games you offer. I just hope it will be playable (in future) without spending too much cash.

It's a great game!

Good luck and thanks again!

Mar 31, 2020, 15:0203/31/20
06/21/17

YOU  WROTE

It doesn't matter if you 'xyz' tell that gold is not required for upgrades.

A very important upgrade/item like the shield can only be activated with gold. And gold is rare.

I repeat 

Gold isn't required, i.e. a necessity for upgrades, and a shield is not an upgrade.

Gold isn't that rare, compared to earlier formats of the game.

If you played regularly, and were in a clan, you would probably find where the free shields are to be found,( there are at least 3 places), and maybe acquire enough gold to able be buy them as well.