All Categories

Let the cheif

Let the cheif

Search
Mar 28, 2020, 10:1203/28/20
12/27/18

Let the cheif

Let the cheif of a clan be avle to torch buildings. Our heavily upgraded stronghold is in a big mess. We managed to upgrade our tower of odin to level 2. 

We get to fight both level marches, but suddenly having to wait 1 hour to face the 40m marches with a bad rng just sucks if siege is started late and ppl gotta go to bed. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2020, 12:2103/28/20
Mar 28, 2020, 14:43(edited)
06/21/17

I am not quite sure that I understand.

What is a  bad mg?

Are you saying that your stronghold was upgraded to a level which is now inconvenient for you because its more difficult to win? That you now want to demolish buildings after you got the advantages of having them so you can get weaker opposition?

Are you asking that the chief can cancel the event after its started because its inconvenient for you personally.

I would have thought  that it is up to the chief to start the event when its most suitable for the majority of the clan membership.

Its a bit drastic but :

#1 you can(or could) demolish the present stronghold and rebuild with foreknowledge, but you never no what other changes may be coming, such that you need the one you have as it is now.

#2 Start a new clan and build again  as above.

Mar 28, 2020, 15:5203/28/20
12/27/18

RNG, not mg. Its randomly generated. Starting a new SH when all the sh knowledge and specials are about done is hell. 

Being able to torch some buildings and rebuild is way better, hence why it should be a thing. If possible. An elder without a clue upgraded the tower of odin. Sucks bad. 
Mar 28, 2020, 15:5503/28/20
Mar 28, 2020, 15:56(edited)
12/27/18
A clan with 3trillion influence have no chance facing 80m marches. Yes, we get to face the 40m marches too, but once siege is begun, the order the marches attack is random. Suddenly theres 6 80m marches coming before thel 40m marches forcibg us to wait 1 hour till defending. 
Mar 29, 2020, 03:4503/29/20
Mar 29, 2020, 03:54(edited)
06/21/17

Thanks .

Now its clearer what you meant.

As you not allowed to torch or remove some structures in town, or downgrade a building one level, which effectively has been asked for previously. I cant see them allowing this in the stronghold, and if they did allow it, how long would it take to implement it?

Being able to torch the necessary buildings would be the faster and cheaper option, but its possible that in the long term, or till you can cope with the higher siege level,if at all ever,a redo  might be the  rational thing to do, if you can no longer take best advantage of a siege now that your Tower of Odin has been upgraded beyond your current capabilities.

There's the option of not doing sieges for the time being.

I appreciate it's a question of the lesser of evils.

A question which may be helpful to others in the future.

Can you not stop upgrades in the stronghold after they are started ?

An option to prevent mistakes or sabotage might be useful.