All Categories

Detailed report for battles in Stronghold and Odin Towers.

Search
Mar 26, 2020, 10:5503/26/20
07/11/17

Hello Plarium Team.

Based on my experience in the game, I would like to suggest more detailed report to be aviailbe after each battle in the Stronghold anmd Odin Towers (KvK Fury). Will be great if everybody can see:

1. Who participated in the respective battle, who skipped and how much troops each Jarl sent

2.  How many tropps every Jarl has killed by tiers.

3. How many souls he got as reward.

Why each point is important for us?

1. Who participated in the respective battle, who skipped and how much troops each Jarl sent.

- If we know who participated in any battle, with the respective amount of troops, we can get more precise decisons how to orgznize our clans. Now, we camnot decide and judge who participated, who skipped, who did not pull out his troops on time, or sent them too late.

2. How many tropps every Jarl has killed, distributed by tiers

- If we have a detailed report, with information, which Jarl how much troops has killed, we can judge better how strong is the army of each player and how to organize better our battles, from tactical point of view.

3. How many souls he got as reward.

It is good to have souls shrad numvers, which we get as reward from all those battles, so we can feel better whe we see why our troops are dead.

Thank you for your attention.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 18, 2020, 05:4504/18/20
04/18/20

It has come to my attention that the new rules in kingdom vs kingdom event has become very unfair due to stronghold siege's. Lots of kingdoms have massive clans so they  have much stronger players and Plarium have allowed these sieges to score points in 2 different phases. The clan just simply starts there stronghold siege just before the end of phase 1 or 2 to score big points in both phases. These big clans will always dominate every kvk as long as the enemy kingdom does not have a bigger clan. 

This issue can be very easily solved by only allowing the siege points to be scored in 1 phase. Plarium will lose customers interest during these kvk events if they are always based around a stronghold siege. 

I am very shocked and disgusted at the poor lack of judgement of this event.