All Categories

Cap on Number of LvL 35's in one SH

Search
Mar 22, 2020, 17:3303/22/20
06/24/19

Should ther be a cap on the number of level 35's in one stronghold?  There maybe exceptions of course,; if they have owned this town and stayed in this stronghold for one year or more-should be allowed. Otherwise they can load up the SH and PoP will only be theirs.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2020, 20:0503/22/20
Mar 22, 2020, 20:18(edited)
11/30/17

An interesting and complex question.

What you are effectively asking is for a limit on a players ability to progress, so the obvious answer is no, there shouldn't be a limit,especially where members in a clan have been playing an honest game for a long period of time and managed to get that high a level palace.

Also if a limit were imposed and any clan was over that limit, then no other calls would be able to reach it so it would be another example of inequality and disadvantage to others.

The answer might be yes, where the clan consisted of one player with many towns, or several players with multiple towns.

In either scenario does it really matter who has the POP? The answer here would be who has it,and what is done with it.

I will leave that to those than have experience of the situation to answer.
Mar 23, 2020, 01:1403/23/20
12/09/17

@Gilgamesh. You don't mean stronghold, you mean clan.

My answer would be no.

Palace level 35 doesn't actually mean anything. Looking around my kingdom I can see a lvl 35 with 159B influence. Looking at the rankings, the top player (also lvl 35) has 10T influence.

Also, I can't see any way to implement this when there are so many lvl 35 towns already.

It might be possible if new palace levels were introduced but then there would be an obvious strategy to maximise the effectiveness of the next level down from the maximum.