All Categories

Level 28 should not be able to attack lvl 9.

Search
Mar 14, 2020, 05:0603/14/20
02/01/20

There should be a limit as to the level lower than you that you can attack. 

A level 9 should not be able to attack a level 1

A level 28 should not be able to attack a level 9

It should be set that a town can only attack within 5 or 7 levels of its current level. 

There is no reason that someone should work hard to build a town and then a much higher level would be able to attack and steal every resource the lower level worked for.  

I am a level 9, playing for less than 2 weeks.  I had 1 mil food, wood, stone, iron, almost 1 mil silver, and my peace treaty was down less than an hour and I got attacked by a level 28, 

He left me with less than 30k silver and all my other resources were almost depleted. 

You want me to play this game, make some damn rules.  Otherwise I will quit. 

Fix the bullshit of the game, make it fair, or I am out, and I bet others will/have quit for the same reason. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2020, 15:2903/14/20
Mar 14, 2020, 18:32(edited)
06/21/17

You are not the first and you will not be the last to mention this situation.

It seems unfair  but that is the game , and though your suggestion seems like a good idea,it wouldn't really solve anything..

If  your rule existed you could have just as easily lost all your resources to a palace 13-16 player, in fact any level player, even one with a lower level than you ,the problem was you lost your shield, and though I agree with you that the shield arrangement is a pain in the neck , I remind you its part of the game.

Also though a million resources is a lot at your level, its chicken feed to a level 28 palace, where it can take millions or billions to upgrade.
Mar 18, 2020, 04:1803/18/20
12/09/17

@Masterknight

I am sure that you are right and many,many players have quit because thay have had their troops killed and resources taken. This is not a fair game and I don't see it becoming fairer anytime soon.

As xyz says, your suggestion doesn't provide a solution. Palace level is not a good indicator of fighting ability. A lvl 13 player was complaining in an earlier post that they had been attacked 92 times by a lvl 5 player who took all their rss. Shielding is the only real protection in this game and if that doesn't appeal then there are many other games to choose from. It is hard to tell in a text but I mean that in a kindly way - if the game doesn't suit look for one that you like more.