All Categories

POP reputies duration change

Search
Mar 12, 2020, 12:4103/12/20
07/11/17

Hello Team,

Could you please think to add time duration less than 15 min for prolonging of any positove/good repute, given from POP menu? Also, please add the possibility each player who own such a repute, to have an option to drop/return it, once he does not need it anymore. 

My idea came from the reputes given for learning and building. Most ot us, which those reputes have been give to, even for 15 min, use it no longetr than 5, we just load 1-2 new knowledge/building researchers and then we do not need it anymore. The other 10 min are lost in fact and all rest people, who also need those 2 titles must wait, while nobody use it in that dead time. If player can drop any positive/good repute, then much more people could use the benefit of them. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2020, 18:3803/14/20
01/11/17

crx_sz said:

Hello Team,

Could you please think to add time duration less than 15 min for prolonging of any positove/good repute, given from POP menu? Also, please add the possibility each player who own such a repute, to have an option to drop/return it, once he does not need it anymore. 

My idea came from the reputes given for learning and building. Most ot us, which those reputes have been give to, even for 15 min, use it no longetr than 5, we just load 1-2 new knowledge/building researchers and then we do not need it anymore. The other 10 min are lost in fact and all rest people, who also need those 2 titles must wait, while nobody use it in that dead time. If player can drop any positive/good repute, then much more people could use the benefit of them. 

Dear crx_sz,

Thank you for your great idea!

Your suggestion has been forwarded to the developer team. If you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We wish you a good play and glorious victories! :)

Mar 15, 2020, 01:5903/15/20
06/21/17
I don't agree with your idea, but they did the same at least once before, and you got a gold star from IVAR, so you will likely get your wish.
Mar 18, 2020, 03:3803/18/20
12/09/17
I think it's a great idea. Especially in those kingdoms where the clan that holds the PoP is sensible enough to hand out reputes to other clans.
Mar 18, 2020, 14:2303/18/20
Mar 18, 2020, 14:26(edited)
06/21/17

Though it might be a great idea, and for the reasons you suggest, it is precisely  why I don't agree with it, and think it will probably happen.

The game has changed and the POP  probably doesn't operate  as it was envisaged or may have initially operated.

It was bad enough previously  that the POP holders were able to bestow  these tributes but its worse now.

Not everyone one is "friends" with the Konung and not every kingdom shares, and it seems to me its like the gifting proposal  suggestion, only designed to help the already strong by giving themselves a heads  up over the weaker players,and clans, by saving the effort on building up alternative accounts, or their friends and allies alternative accounts.
Mar 19, 2020, 12:3403/19/20
Mar 19, 2020, 12:36(edited)
01/11/17

xyz said:

Though it might be a great idea, and for the reasons you suggest, it is precisely  why I don't agree with it, and think it will probably happen.

The game has changed and the POP  probably doesn't operate  as it was envisaged or may have initially operated.

It was bad enough previously  that the POP holders were able to bestow  these tributes but its worse now.

Not everyone one is "friends" with the Konung and not every kingdom shares, and it seems to me its like the gifting proposal  suggestion, only designed to help the already strong by giving themselves a heads  up over the weaker players,and clans, by saving the effort on building up alternative accounts, or their friends and allies alternative accounts.

Hello, XYZ!

You also got a "gold star" and your comment was also forwarded to our developer team :) Thank you for the feedback! Just remember that we are interested in all suggestions and all opinions from different points, so you are always welcome! Even you don't agree with something, you can just write some constructive critics and it will be also still nice!  

Have a great day!
May 6, 2021, 18:1005/06/21
03/18/21

I also agree with this proposal (even though I'm late to the party).

I'm more interested in the concept of helping develop the smaller players and clans; However in terms of getting along with others, it's a factor you can't ignore - no one is willing to help out someone they don't like anymore, sad but true.