All Categories

Banning people who play using 1 person auto run programs during cvc or other tasks

Banning people who play using 1 person auto run programs during cvc or other tasks

Search
Mar 10, 2020, 07:3503/10/20
03/10/20

HOW IS IT FAIR FOR ONE PERSON TO CHEAT THE REST ON FAIR PLAY.  HE GETS TO SLEEP WHILE THE REST OF US ARE BUSTING OUR REARS TO COLLECT POINTS AND HE'S NOT EVEN THERE PLAYING.  IF THIS IS HOW THIS GAME IS PLAYED MAYBE I JOINED THE WRONG GAMES. "CHECK ON BORGARDSTAD - IDOL ".  IF HE'S STILL PLAYING I'M DONE.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 10, 2020, 12:2803/10/20
01/11/17

Micki Graham said:

HOW IS IT FAIR FOR ONE PERSON TO CHEAT THE REST ON FAIR PLAY.  HE GETS TO SLEEP WHILE THE REST OF US ARE BUSTING OUR REARS TO COLLECT POINTS AND HE'S NOT EVEN THERE PLAYING.  IF THIS IS HOW THIS GAME IS PLAYED MAYBE I JOINED THE WRONG GAMES. "CHECK ON BORGARDSTAD - IDOL ".  IF HE'S STILL PLAYING I'M DONE.

Dear Micki Graham,

Thank you for your commitment to the game.

We understand your concern, but we assure you that there are no hacks for the game. We constantly check for cheats available online and none of them work. However, this user will definitely be checked if you provide us with the following information:

1. The number of the player's Kingdom and the coordinates of their Town or a screenshot of the player's profile.

2. Screenshots illustrating the rule violation(s).

Thank you in advance.