All Categories

THIS GAME NEEDS LOTS IMPROVEMENT

Search
Feb 17, 2020, 12:2802/17/20
02/17/20

Hello Plarium Team,

To be honest, i dont know your team will take any suggestions seriously from your users or not. But i will try to give you some suggestions to be improved, or your game will die more faster.

I just started this game in your NEW KINGDOM few weeks ago. I came from another games which they were great games i ever played (eventhough they were money hungry game developer). Compare with them, your game has some cons and you need to improve it soon.

1. Your game really need translator. TRANSLATOR IS A MUST IN ANY GAMES. If you want this game still exist, you HAVE TO add translator into the game.

2. Player can put shield on during their attack. What a joke. Players shouldn't put shield on during their attack. And this T&C applied in any war game strategic.

3. Your game activities and events is kinda boring with super trashy reward. You need more GLOBAL events with better reward (for example huge rss reward, huge speed ups, huge gold, etc). And it also need more CLAN EVENT which needed TEAMWORK, not only increasing power event, killing invaders, cvc, etc. If you still dont get any idea yet, try to install your competitor game (for example King of Avalon, Iron Throne, etc), play it and observe them. I'm sure they would give you some ideas and you will become more creative.

4. Many kingdoms are DEAD. Even NEWEST kingdoms are almost dead. Too sad. You need KINGDOM MERGE not only kingdom migration. KINGDOM MERGE will give any chance to any F2P players to get more excitement in new enviroment without spending any bucks.

5. We only can get rss from yield and plunder target. Sorry to say but its kinda like "what a joke". Your game need more activity which would give any players more rss, speed ups, etc from it. Once more, try to download your competitor game, then you will get what i mean.

If you are still not improve yet until next month, sorry to say but i (and also my friends who also big spenders) would leave this game for good and for sure.

Thanks.

Regard.

Views
Comments