All Categories

New scoring for yielding and killing invaders or ghosts

Search
Feb 6, 2020, 10:1902/06/20
02/18/19

I think it is a good idea to extend the new scoring points for yielding and killing invaders/ghosts to the other global events: fury, kvk, kvkr.

Why I think is a general good idea, because the players will feel that their money and time invested on this now will be really rewarded.

Why I think in fury is a good idea: in fury we have 2 events, double points for yielding and double points for killing invaders/ghosts, but the truth is that the overall points for these categories at the end of the event will not be higher than 1% of the total kingdom points, and all that time spending doing that is mostly a lost time, and the small players and clans can not really score. Now, for big clans that do battles this will not be a bad thing since after all they based on battles and at the end with the cvc scoring applied in fury at least 80% of the kingdom score will be from battles, but these categories could be improved.

In kvk and kvkr these categories need to be improved, since we spent a lot of money and time on those. And those who opposed for example for kvk, think that a kingdom that would not fight with that kind of score is a kingdom that do not fight in the present, they still base on those categories. And in kvkr, all the other categories that we spend time and money are more appreciated in matter of scoring than these, so this can be a very good idea also here.

What do you think guys?

Views
Comments