All Categories

Trade and Favorites ideas

Search
Jan 25, 2020, 17:1301/25/20
04/11/17

How about giving the hero and shaman sets the option to be put in the favorites menu ??  I haven't noticed this option anywhere and would be an awesome thing and would save time from having to go back into the city to switch sets concerning hero or shaman.

How about a trade section in the market place ?  Trading the materials,  rss, gemstones, runes or items of armor for other types of material, gemstones, runes,  items of armor or shaman charms ?

What's up about sending a gift ?  Is rss, gold, armor items, material, gemstones and runes to be included ?  Is there a certain level to be acquired before sending a gift ?  Can gifts be sent to other members of the kingdom if they are not a clan member ?

And one last note, why can't a hero's armor be used more than once in another hero set without the gemstones and runes being attached to them.  That is one ridiculous wasteful maneuver in trying to make another hero set for say setting up two different particular troops and then having to remove them which would affect the prior set already made.  The armor should be free of gemstones when in stock to be used in any hero set in particular with a different set of gemstones and runes without affecting any prior hero set with the same type of armor, or doesn't anyone have any common sense?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 25, 2020, 20:1101/25/20
06/21/17

Don't know about the benefits of the favourites proposal.

You are unlikely to have any joy with your other suggestions ,which are much asked ones.

Check out old posts on this issue
Jan 26, 2020, 03:5601/26/20
04/11/17

The benefit would be NOT having to go back within the city to switch sets for say a switch from an invader set to a yield set.  It can all be done on the same screen in the favorites menu.

How about switching from a yield to an attack via the same screen ?
Jan 26, 2020, 07:1401/26/20
Jan 26, 2020, 07:19(edited)
06/21/17

I perhaps should have said I am unable to comment on the first proposal.

Players have commented on the difficulties of sets, perhaps they are in the minority and that's why it remains as it is.Though of course the cost of making new sets is in their advantage.
Jan 26, 2020, 08:4301/26/20
12/09/17

1 Hero and shaman sets in favourites would be good but it would probably only operate on a number system eg set 1, set 2 not the names you have given them. Otherwise there would need to be a set naming system 

2 I can see the benefits but I'm not sure how simple it is to implement. You are talking about hundreds of items each with 6 levels and if you want to make it into a trading system you have to work out equivalents 

3 I don't think the gift option has ever been available but my guess is that it would be gold only if it does happen. My guess again is that it would be clan members only 

4 Again I can see the benefit but I'm not sure about the implementation.

Thanks for the suggestions. It's always good to hear other people's opinions and there is always the possibility that the changes you suggest may happen.

Jan 26, 2020, 12:5101/26/20
Jan 26, 2020, 12:59(edited)
04/07/17

dovesblueangel said:

The benefit would be NOT having to go back within the city to switch sets for say a switch from an invader set to a yield set.  It can all be done on the same screen in the favorites menu.

How about switching from a yield to an attack via the same screen ?

Just so you know you do not have to go back within the city to switch hero sets ... you can from out of your city go to the "menu" area and choose hero and then switch hero sets WITHOUT going back within the city ... not to say that being able to do this from favorites is a totally useless suggestion ...

Jan 26, 2020, 13:0001/26/20
04/07/17

dovesblueangel said:

How about giving the hero and shaman sets the option to be put in the favorites menu ??  I haven't noticed this option anywhere and would be an awesome thing and would save time from having to go back into the city to switch sets concerning hero or shaman.

and shaman don't have "shaman sets" ...

Jan 27, 2020, 14:2001/27/20
12/09/17

CIM said:

and shaman don't have "shaman sets" ...

Of course you are correct. Don't know what I was thinking.
Jan 27, 2020, 16:2201/27/20
06/21/17

Its easy to be mislead by something that has been posted by the questioner,or other comments, especially when distracted by the time of day, or the game itself.

I had considered myself that there was other ways to access the hero than was asked about, but wasn't up to actually looking to confirm, and I considered someone else would , as CIM did.
Jan 31, 2020, 02:0301/31/20
Jan 31, 2020, 02:40(edited)
04/11/17

Shaman sets meaning each shaman, yes of course they don't have separate sets in and of themselves.

And so that's where that bugger is hiding !  Thanks CIM     I would say nix that favorites idea.  I rarely used the menu, dammit, lol, should have known !  I remember why I didn't use it, the links I clicked on never came up.  I had to reset the browser option for this website, those menu links are considered pop ups.  Works fine now !

Back to trading, aside from what was mentioned : there are other areas such as, say for example gemstone knives and rune knives that are useless.  I have barely used 10 simple gem removal knives and got a slew of them from attacking invaders mostly.  There should be something where they can be traded (or maybe combined).  There are other areas concerning what is useful and what isn't the higher in level you go.  Trade and combining could be a great way of utilizing what has been acquired through the course of the game.  Lack of it, just makes a mess of things like a horder.

Jan 31, 2020, 10:4501/31/20
04/07/17
dovesblueangel said:

Shaman sets meaning each shaman, yes of course they don't have separate sets in and of themselves.

And so that's where that bugger is hiding !  Thanks CIM     I would say nix that favorites idea.  I rarely used the menu, dammit, lol, should have known !  I remember why I didn't use it, the links I clicked on never came up.  I had to reset the browser option for this website, those menu links are considered pop ups.  Works fine now !

Back to trading, aside from what was mentioned : there are other areas such as, say for example gemstone knives and rune knives that are useless.  I have barely used 10 simple gem removal knives and got a slew of them from attacking invaders mostly.  There should be something where they can be traded (or maybe combined).  There are other areas concerning what is useful and what isn't the higher in level you go.  Trade and combining could be a great way of utilizing what has been acquired through the course of the game.  Lack of it, just makes a mess of things like a horder.

Just so you know (which maybe you already realize) from that menu screen you can also change shamen ...
Jan 31, 2020, 18:3301/31/20
06/21/17

Your  account wouldn't look much tidier if the little used items were not there.

You would effectively still be hoarding in a changed form,if you could combine the redundant items you suggested, as have others before you.

Likewise with trading,I suggest that you read the previous posts on why trading is not a good idea, and probably why they will not introduce trading.

Feb 10, 2020, 03:4902/10/20
04/11/17

Well it should be.  Why are those simple gemstones and usual knives dropped from invaders so much ??  I got over 1k !  lol

They should be combined (along with the rune knives) like the gemstones and materials so at least a knife of higher status could be gained.

How about delete options in the menu and a change in knife drops from invaders and ghosts ?  Get legendary from ubers, epics form level 6, etc.

I don't think it would be that hard to implement some minor changes.  Anyhow, 2 cents and thanks again CIM, I did notice that about the Shaman, feel free to say hi anytime in Kingdom 363 at Sweyn clan. 

Feb 10, 2020, 10:0902/10/20
02/07/20

dovesblueangel said:

How about a trade section in the market place ?  Trading the materials,  rss, gemstones, runes or items of armor for other types of material, gemstones, runes,  items of armor or shaman charms ?

What's up about sending a gift ?  Is rss, gold, armor items, material, gemstones and runes to be included ?  Is there a certain level to be acquired before sending a gift ?  Can gifts be sent to other members of the kingdom if they are not a clan member ?

And one last note, why can't a hero's armor be used more than once in another hero set without the gemstones and runes being attached to them.  That is one ridiculous wasteful maneuver in trying to make another hero set for say setting up two different particular troops and then having to remove them which would affect the prior set already made.  The armor should be free of gemstones when in stock to be used in any hero set in particular with a different set of gemstones and runes without affecting any prior hero set with the same type of armor, or doesn't anyone have any common sense?

Too many contradictions here, not sure you understand some game mechanics. For example, you say in the last idea about hero set, why you need to change manually the gems and runes and why can not save them differently using for each of them the same set or armor: the answer is obvious, the gems and runes need some special items to get them off if you don't want to crush them, so this will not work since gems and runes can not get off of them without some special items, and changing the way the game works on them, it will be much difficult to implement than remake the entire game from beginning with your ideas.

So, instead of trying to bring ideas that would make the game lame, like sending gifts to any player in the kingdom, better try to come with idea of new events that would help, maybe a better kvk format, like happened to cvc. Sending gifts, trading armors, gems, charms, are fairy tales and would make the game more lame I think. And to implement this, you need an entire story business of how it would work, etc., but not knowing how it takes to implement a real feature and only throwing personal ideas of how the game would work better only in your case, I think is a selfish way of thinking of improving the game.

First of all, try to see what could be improved in the game, then if you have ideas of new features, try to write a story, what is the advantage of the feature, what it brings new, how this feature will make game better, what is the entire business of the feature, etc.

Hope you understand now better how to propose better ideas before just writing stuffs in the ideas section.

Best regards