All Categories

Forge -stock

Forge -stock

Search
Oct 10, 2019, 18:1710/10/19
07/30/19

Forge -stock

I think the stock list in the forge menu should be like the cache list in the workshop menu. It's very difficult to figure out what you have at least put it in order either simple first or legendary first and then down the line. I  don't know why anyone would design it to be haphazard the way it is.  

This is the mobile version not pc.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 11, 2019, 00:4510/11/19
Oct 11, 2019, 00:48(edited)
02/21/18

Interesting,

Though I have problems with the layout of the list of materials in the forge, I prefer it to the layout of rune workshop.

I suspect that the order of stock is first determined by what kind of item it is, and then other factors come into play.

The whole thing is likely to do with how  programs and computers work ,you can see this kind of thing in operation if you install pictures and number them, where it lists things differently to what you expected.

You can also see a similar effect in the main workshop where the gems would seem to be listed by precedence of number rather than class and then alphabetically subsequently.

As I use the pc, I like yourself ,can only see and judge the format I'm familiar with.