All Categories

Login with Plarium account on iOS

Search
Oct 5, 2019, 09:1810/05/19
05/10/18

Hi!

I've started this game on PC. Not through facebook, but plarium.com. I can't really play it anymore as I don't have enough time to play it on PC. My phone is with me almost every time. I still can't login with my Plarium account, only with my Game Center account or Facebook. It's annoying. When I registered on Plarium.com, I wasn't informed that I can't play this game with that account on my phone. I won't start it over as I already bought many things.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 5, 2019, 12:3810/05/19
02/21/18

You have the situation that many people have, that they want to be able to play the game on whatever device is suitable at the time.

Lots of players seem to have started an account , thinking they would be able to do this,probably this affects more that started on plarium .com, as it appears the game is more user friendly if you are on a mobile device.

On several occasions I have suggested the same as you, that when you start the game for the first time, they are more upfront about things, such that players dont come on here and ask questions, that couldve been solved initially.

However they have remained steadfast in their decision not to take any notice of this suggestion.