All Categories

Subscriptions are a RIP OFF

Search
Oct 5, 2019, 02:1710/05/19
03/06/14

What they fail to tell you is you can not run two Subscriptions at once! I buy a Speed boots then 3 or 4 days later  I buy a Key. I thought it auto activated like the first one, but two days later I still have no new Keys, I look and there is a claim bottom but Now I'm afraid to claim it because I don't know if it will kill my speed boost subscription so I wait for it to run out. Once it does I only have 3 days left on my Key subscription! What a RIP OFF, SO BEWARE from my view its a waste of money since you can't run but one at a time and they DO NOT tell you that up front anywhere that I can find.

Edit: I'd also would like to see this posted in Tec support topic, because I think they should either refund my money or give me what I paid for since there is no way for a first time buyer to know you can't run but one at a time..

Also no where is it mention that the clock starts as soon as you buy on any subscriptions so my second buy clock was running down while I used my first subscription..

Suggestion: Put info on the Subscription page informing people how it works and that only one can be ran at a time so no need to buy another until the other runs out
Views
Comments