All Categories

Add more ways for lower level players to get runic coins

Search
Jun 12, 2023, 00:1406/12/23
05/05/23

I'm a low level player. I'm considering spending $$$ in the future but I'm not now. I can't get my hands on the town skins. I just can't. It seems weird that I've gotten 99% of my runic coins from daily/weekly/monthly quests, and 1% from puzzle games. 0% from competitions, and I am taking part in them. Maybe add a couple runic coins for top checkpoint in low-level seasonal leagues?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2023, 11:2406/12/23
02/21/18

They are not likely  to do this.

They are not interested in low level players,unless they are daft enough to pay out loads of cash  like the top players do, and for what? 

To get more shards to replace the troops they lost trying to get more shards?

The puzzle games  hardly give anything, nothing if you are a very low level town, and given the cost off items in the store it would years and years to be of any signifance, so a couple of runic coins for the top checkpoint is not going to have any impact.

Also not everyone can get the top checkmark, they have made it nigh on impossible to  get the top rewards and if you do they have cut back on what they give.

I havent worked it out, but I suspect it costs more to win anything in the competitions than it does to purchase the same items from the game with gold, points or with real money from the bank.

I ask you, 230  ghost kills  for 15  Shaman charms, when you need hundreds of them.

Jun 12, 2023, 17:0106/12/23
05/05/23
WDYWTNTF

They are not likely  to do this.

They are not interested in low level players,unless they are daft enough to pay out loads of cash  like the top players do, and for what? 

To get more shards to replace the troops they lost trying to get more shards?

The puzzle games  hardly give anything, nothing if you are a very low level town, and given the cost off items in the store it would years and years to be of any signifance, so a couple of runic coins for the top checkpoint is not going to have any impact.

Also not everyone can get the top checkmark, they have made it nigh on impossible to  get the top rewards and if you do they have cut back on what they give.

I havent worked it out, but I suspect it costs more to win anything in the competitions than it does to purchase the same items from the game with gold, points or with real money from the bank.

I ask you, 230  ghost kills  for 15  Shaman charms, when you need hundreds of them.

Yeah, but I said "I might pay money in the future". If they don't add it, I'm less likely to pay money so there is something in this for them.

Jun 15, 2023, 15:4806/15/23
05/05/23

I just figured out what this idea has in it for them! If lower level players get runic coins, they have a goal they can work towards (my goal was getting one of the skins). And guess how you get them faster: Spend $$$. So now both plarium and players can benifit!

Jul 29, 2023, 12:1907/29/23
11/08/18

The company now allows lower level players to join a clan, starting with a 1st level town. Later, near like 21st level you may buy drakkars in your bank store to move to other kingdoms if you find other clans you like to join. From there it is more likely over time you will advance to collect Runic coins. You  earn Runic coins according to your league you are in to acquire your ranking during an event. If you win 1st through 3rd place in a particular league then you start earning Runic coins.

Jul 29, 2023, 23:2307/29/23
02/21/18

When did it not allow low level players to join a clan?