All Categories

Suggestion from a Player Leaving the Game

Search
Jul 24, 2019, 03:1407/24/19
07/05/19

Though I have enjoyed playing the game. The one part I don't enjoy is being farmed by others who are other player who are 15+ levels higher than I. Where they are throwing their trash troops against me and there is nothing I can do to defend against. My suggestion, there is a 5 level buffer. Any one whose base is within 5 levels, higher or lower, than you can be directly targeted. This restriction is only limited to your town/base. It at least means people have a chance at defending themselves and having fun instead of being the obvious target of other much higher towns/bases.

Just a thought. After being repeatedly stripped of resources multiple times by an individual much higher than myself.

Thanks for giving me the time to vent.

Cheers.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 24, 2019, 03:4007/24/19
02/21/18

Though your suggestion has merit, you cannot be farmed if you have a shield.

Your problem is one mentioned many times on the forum.

I would imagine you have never played before and are playing in a kingdom with very experienced players who have jumped from another kingdom after laying there doggo, and getting fat,  ready to move and  pounce on people like you,

This is a direct consequence of how the owners like to operate the game.Players leave who might otherwise have stayed.

Jul 24, 2019, 05:2107/24/19
06/18/19

I totally agree with HETZER

Jul 27, 2019, 12:0907/27/19
Jul 27, 2019, 12:10(edited)
02/01/19

They'll just get their lower leveled "farm towns" and reinforce the troops and attack. There are ways around your suggestion. 

Jul 28, 2019, 00:0407/28/19
02/21/18

There are always players on the make.

I dont think they will take up the idea about attacking only in your own range, but if they did introduce it, I am sure they could work around any work around, if they were outside the allotted range they wouldnt /shouldnt be allowed to do as you suggested.

Aug 2, 2019, 08:5208/02/19
06/16/19

What is mentioned here is a proof of poor and non-user friendly design. The scope of PO is to frustrate the players getting as much cash as possible from special offers. The case described is a product design  flaw that in my opinion is intended to be there.

As about responses defending this obvious flaw, I tend to feel some kind of affiliation towards the producing company/development team/Product Owner.

And that is coming from a person that spend a euro or two on this game and has designed / developed / managed a system or two.
Aug 2, 2019, 15:0708/02/19
02/21/18

Asamaras.

Are you reading something here that I am not?

Have you somehow posted in the wrong place?

You seem to be talking about special offers, do you mean bank offers?

It doesnt appear to be about offers , but an often complained area of the game.

Though I would agree that these types of games do have an inherent flaw . which I think is unavoidable.

I dont see anyone defending a design flaw as you suggest, and as you pointed out, if whatever you are talking about is meant to be there  its not a really a flaw.

Though an opposite view point is always a possibility ,like yourself, I tend to be suspicious about the origin and intentions of certain posts that seem to be defending the indifensiveable, but unlike yourself who is something an expert in this area, I am not, and havent worked in such a field,nor advocating in favour of anyone or anything,though course saying so doesnt prove it.