Energy and Power drink Rewards

3 Replies
User
15 June, 2019, 11:09 AM UTC

Why isn't there any Energy/Power drink prizes/Rewards for completing a competition?

It's stupid that there's never any Energy/power drink rewards.  Why?

UTC +8:00
xyz
User
17 June, 2019, 2:06 AM UTC

Probably because you cant get very far without the rewards from the invaders and ghosts ,hence the need to buy energy at the going rate.

At least you get free energy now in the bank and daily rewards, unfortunately it doesn't go very far.

UTC +7:00
User
21 June, 2019, 2:29 PM UTC

The bank packages and Specials are total crap.

They keep offering less and less for higher costs.

There's nothing for $4.99 anymore. There hasnt been a good deal in awhile for power drinks. The ones they have, suck. For $9.99....I want a lot of energy drinks. 

I use to be able to buy a lot of energy drinks for $4.99 but now i cant get that same amount for $9.99.

Its stupid. Over pricing items does not stimulate sales. If there were good deals i would have spent at least $10 or more in the last week. But instead, im not spending anything. 

I just keep waiting for a fair deal. When i see one, then I'll spend my money.

Like most people.

Dont they get that?

UTC +8:00
User
30 June, 2019, 7:22 AM UTC
Nebula said:

The bank packages and Specials are total crap.

They keep offering less and less for higher costs.

There's nothing for $4.99 anymore. There hasnt been a good deal in awhile for power drinks. The ones they have, suck. For $9.99....I want a lot of energy drinks. 

I use to be able to buy a lot of energy drinks for $4.99 but now i cant get that same amount for $9.99.

Its stupid. Over pricing items does not stimulate sales. If there were good deals i would have spent at least $10 or more in the last week. But instead, im not spending anything. 

I just keep waiting for a fair deal. When i see one, then I'll spend my money.

Like most people.

Dont they get that?

The only way to get the best bank packs is to stop buying them for 2 or 3 months, If you do not buy anything for 2 months you will be offered super packs which are $99.99 packs for only $4.99 or $9.99 if you do not buy for a total of 3 months you will then be offered mega packs $199.99 packs for only $4.99 or $9.99 the mega pack for hero energy is fantastic I never run out since I started buying mega packs. once the 3 months are up and you get offered mega packs they will stay there until you buy one, make sure the day you buy them all the packs are there that you want as once the offers refresh the mega packs will be gone  and you will be back to being offered crap packs again so you should buy as many mega packs as you can all in one Day. Also if you buy a crap pack for $9.99 when the offers refresh all the $4.99 packs will be replaced by $9.99 packs, if you buy a $17.99 pack all the $ 9.99 packs will be gone when offers refresh with $17.99 packs in there place and so on and so on all the way up to $199.99. So if you want the best packs for only $4.99 or $9.99 you have to wait for them and if you buy before the 3 months are up you will have to start all over again as the clock will reset on mega packs and you will have to wait 3 months all over again.
UTC +7:00
6524274 users registered; 96556 topics; 440937 posts; our newest member:Andrew James