All Categories

Members Council

Members Council

Search
Feb 25, 2019, 22:5602/25/19
04/06/18

Members Council

It might improve communication between the playing community and plarium if a Council were to be established with, say, half a dozen people drawn from the ranks of the playing community and perhaps voted into office via the forums/facebook etc.  Perhaps  a certain period of experience within the game could be a pre-condition.

The Council could periodically (say once a month) make representations as to those aspects of the game which the playing community currently most liked and the aspects of the game, and glitches, which currently cause the most aggravation.  And plarium might find it useful to be able to sound out such a Council as to plans for expansions or other changes.

Perhaps the half dozen members should represent different constituencies - that is one drawn from 50 billion influence plus players, one to represent 1 billion to 50 billion players, one for those below 1 billion, one for those in clans of over a seventy members, one for those in clans smaller than that and one for untagged players.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2019, 12:5302/26/19
06/21/17

Surprised no one has responded.On the face of this ,it seems like a good idea.

Question is it workable or of interest to the owners?

Feb 27, 2019, 13:1902/27/19
04/06/18

There is already some direct communication between plarium and players in that the King of Jotunheim is given access to the developers.  No doubt plarium have the greatest interest in the free spending, highest influence players.  And people use the facebook threads to sound off on one topic or the other.  But that is not a venue conducive to any dialogue.

I do not know whether there are half a dozen players with the time and energy to give some time to a Council.  I am retired and have a very understanding partner so the amount of time I devote to gaming can be considerable.  But perhaps there are not many in that situation.