All Categories

Equipment Material Loot Drops

Search
Oct 14, 2018, 19:4310/14/18
09/03/18

Please make the crafting materials drop at an even rate for each. Also, a higher drop rate for Invader materials over the other cluttersome items and standard materials wouldn't go unappreciated.

Now that I only need one more item from a certain Invader, I find it absolutely scandalous that after killing another 200 of them in all sizes with all different levels of sustained attacks, half with an offense boost, half without, and having spent around $50 and 3 million energy in the process, I still haven't gotten enough of the material to create a legendary item. I have at least 2 legendary grade items of every other material from this Invader, so why am I getting stonewalled from this last crucial piece?! The complete lack of this necessary item seems intentional at this point and that's just sick and twisted. 😜 How is a player ever supposed to complete a set of anything legendary? Please, please, change this!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2019, 08:5403/02/19
06/23/17
love them 3min boost drops on the L6 invaders i wish plarium would take out some material put in 2 or three 1min boost to what a bunch of greedy bastards
Mar 2, 2019, 17:4903/02/19
08/17/18
Greg said:

love them 3min boost drops on the L6 invaders i wish plarium would take out some material put in 2 or three 1min boost to what a bunch of greedy bastards
I preffer trumpets and name changes, I can change name 3 times a day for next 15 years. and supply trumpets to every band / orchestra in northern hemisphere.