All Categories

High Visibility Notification Needed For New Clan Member Requests

Search
Sep 13, 2018, 23:2609/13/18
09/13/18

I am aware that we receive notification on the clan management page when someone requests to join our clan. However, when you're in the middle of a battle, its not always top priority to check that page every few minutes just in case someone has sent a request. 

It's been my experience that people tend to send requests to several clans at one time, and whoever sees it first snatches up a new player. For those of us trying to recruit, it would be extremely helpful if a notification popped up, say, above Loki's chest, above your current marches, or somewhere more visible during game play.

I realize that leaving clan membership open is an option, but find that its not worth the hassle it brings for those of us who are serious about playing and trying to build a strong, efficient clan. Being able to immediately respond to someone and have a brief conversation about what your expectations are before bringing them in would help build stronger clans, IMO. 

From the perspective of the requester, at least they would know the clan had an interest in them. And if more than one chief responded, they have the option to chose who to go with.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 14, 2018, 09:1509/14/18
04/07/17
Another thing they could do is send a system notification saying there is a request ... chief/elders get notifications if someone leaves or is kicked and I think if they join ... but it would also be nice to get one when someone requests to join because yes I have gone hours without noticing such.